[osint] Switzerland Repatriates $458m to Nigeria

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 18 07:29:55 PST 2005

Greetings Good Sir:

I have a business propisition for you. I am the president of Nigeria and I
am trying to obtain $458m in accounts in Switzerland that were previously
owned by the late General Sani Abacha. However, in order to release these
funds I will need a local representative. In exchange for your services I am
prepared to pay you 2.5% of the amount reclaimed.

Please contact me at your soonest convenience. I am sure we can make an
equitable arrangement that will benefit us both.

God Bless you and your family.

(forwarded by Tyler Durden)