How to Stop Junk E-Mail: Charge for the Stamp

Barry Shein bzs at world.std.com
Wed Feb 16 16:28:22 PST 2005

Bingo, that's the whole point, spam doesn't get "fixed" until there's
a robust economics available to fix it. So long as it's treated merely
an annoyance or security flaw there won't be enough economic
backpressure.

--
        -Barry Shein

Software Tool & Die    | bzs at TheWorld.com           | http://www.TheWorld.com
The World              | Public Access Internet     | Since 1989     *oo*