Team Building?? WIMPS!!

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 14 08:22:49 PST 2005

Well, I'd consider killing May as a big de-merit...if he's alive and
conscious we can get video of his reaction to our monkeying around with all
his stuff (including perhaps mass-mailing his PGP keys to feds and whatnot).

Or else maybe just get a black drag queen to give the ole coot a lapdance.

-TD