Team Building?? WIMPS!!

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 10 08:32:39 PST 2005

Well, I didn't say it would be easy. We'd definitely need to split up into
teams...one to handle the alarm systems, one to handle the landmines, one to
somehow fend off May's bullets. And then, even if we somehow capture May,
I'd bet he's got all sorts of dead-man stuff like poison gas and whatnot.
It'd be like a big game of D&D, not that any Cypehrpunk knows what THAT is!

And yeah, there's a good chance someone's not gonna make it. But think of it
like this: Those genes were slowing down our species anyway.

The only problem is, what do we do once we're in? Throw a big-ass drinking,
whoring Shriners-like party? (I say we need a bevvy of black hookers.) Break
into May's survivalist supplies?

Oh, and we DEFINITELY need video.

-TD