[dave at farber.net: [IP] FW: Tommy Thompson Puts off RFID Implant]

Jay Listo jay.listo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 02:01:29 PST 2005

What's worse or funny (depending on your pov) is that some whacky
fundamentalist groups have taken this to be the "mark of the beast", and
go on about the "fact" that the optimum place for implant is in the hand
or the eyebrow.
Of course, exaggerated rumours about whole prison populations being
under trial experiments and some rich folk doing this for their
'protection' add to the hysteria.