Gubmint Tests Passport RFID...

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 19 07:56:05 PDT 2005

>Actually, isn't that technically "Spanish harlem"?

Nope.

> > Look for me: 6'1", 220 lbs and
> > looking EXACTLY like someone would look after 7 years of GoJu
>training...I'm
> > the guy even the locals won't fuck with.
>
>I know many of those locals, and 7 years of GoJu aint gonna do shit for a
>1200fps projectile.

Apparently you don't. You don't fuck with others they won't fuck with you,
because someone you don't know could always be packin.

Actually, that corner would make a pretty nice kill zone as it's next to a
big park with lots of bushes and few witnesses. Think about it,
motherfucker.

> > -Tyler Durden
>
>Remember, L-IIIa is your friend. :-)

And SG IIIb yours.