Gubmint Tests Passport RFID...

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 17 08:11:45 PDT 2005

Gee whiz I'm scared. Look, since you're angling for some stats, come on over
to New York. I'll meet you on the corner of 135th Street and St Nicholas
Avenue (we call that neighborhood Harlem). Look for me: 6'1", 220 lbs and
looking EXACTLY like someone would look after 7 years of GoJu training...I'm
the guy even the locals won't fuck with.

-Tyler Durden