MixMaster and mlist2...

Gregory Hicks ghicks at cadence.com
Fri Aug 5 14:45:25 PDT 2005

> Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 14:39:45 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Gregory Hicks <ghicks>
> To: cypherpunks at jfet.org
> Subject: MixMaster and mlist2...
> Cc: ghicks
>
> Greetings:
>
> I have a bit of a problem here.  The mixmaster I have set up
> is having problems retrieving the mlist2.txt file

Never mind.  Found one and the mailer is back running.

Appreciate opportunity to vent.

Regards,
Gregory Hicks

> The address I have for it is:
>
> wget -O - http://xenophon.homeip.net/echolot/mlist2.txt > mlist2 && \
>
> But this node does not respond.  Any idea for another source of the
list?

> Thanks!
>
> Regards,
> Gregory Hicks

Gregory Hicks                           | Principal Systems Engineer
Cadence Design Systems                  | Direct:   408.576.3609
555 River Oaks Pkwy M/S 6B1             | Fax:      408.894.3479
San Jose, CA 95134                      | Internet: ghicks at cadence.com

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.  I will surely
learn a great deal today.

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch.  Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
decision." - Benjamin Franklin