How to Exit the Matrix

anonymous at remailer.hastio.org anonymous at remailer.hastio.org
Mon Aug 1 16:27:41 PDT 2005

Network Forensics Evasion: How to Exit the Matrix
https://n4ez7vf37i2yvz5g.onion/howtos/ExitTheMatrix/
Tor (tor.eff.org) required

"Privacy and anonymity have been eroded to the point of non-existence in recent years. In fact, in many workplaces, employers spy on and control their employees Internet access, and this practice is widely considered to be acceptable. How we got to a legal state where this is allowed, I'm not quite sure. It seems to stem from an underlying assumption that while you are at work, you are a slave - a single unit of economic output under the direct and total control of your superiors. I believe this view is wrong. This document seeks to provide the means to protect your right to privacy and anonymous net access anywhere, even under the most draconian of conditions - including, but not limited to, criminal investigation. "So what are you saying? That I can dodge bullets?" "No.. What I am trying to tell you is that when you're ready, you won't have to.""