Well, they got what they want...

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Mon Aug 1 17:59:34 PDT 2005

On Mon, 1 Aug 2005, Steve Thompson wrote:

> --- Tyler Durden <camera_lumina at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > That's an old pattern to character assassins: "I've attacked you
> > publically
> > but I really don't want to have defend what I've said or reply to
> > suggestions about my own motivation."
>
> And psychopaths are sometimes said to accuse their victims of the malice
> and violence the psychopaths perpetrate.
>
> > Great. Fuck you too. Hope the new Stazi grab you while you bitch and
> > complain and do nothing.
>
> Likewise, although I rather suspect you would be one of very 'Stazi' you
> pretend you hate.  But there is an up-side:  you're too fucking stupid to
> be of permanent use to the 'Stazi', and so you can anticpate outliving
> your usefulness eventually.

Why don't you two get a room?  I'll even subsidize it.

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin at mfn.org
0xBD4A95BF

I like the idea of belief in drug-prohibition as a religion in that it is
a strongly held belief based on grossly insufficient evidence and
bolstered by faith born of intuitions flowing from the very beliefs they
are intended to support.

don zweig, M.D.