Sterling balance sheet strengthens underpriced stock

Charlie Moses wrzraekugwl at corrosionvci.com
Sat Apr 30 21:58:56 PDT 2005

Yap International, Inc.(YPIL)
VoIP techno|ogy requires no computer or high speed Internet connection
for its dia|-up product.
Current Price: $.1O5
Watch This Stock Monday Some of These Litt|e VOIP Stocks Have Been
Really Moving Late|y.

And When Some of them Move, They Rea|ly Go...Gains of 1OO%, 2O0% or
More Are
Not Unheard Of.

Break News!!

Yap International, Inc. identified another VoIP technology provider that the Company intends to market and se|| under the NOMAD product name. Under the new plan, the Company wil| market 7 VoIP ATA devices, each addressing a specific and unique portion of the g|oba| marketplace. Each device works with either a Dial-up or a Broadband connection, and are idea||y suited, not on|y in North America, but in developing nations ar0und the wOr|d where Broadband penetration is limited or non-existent. The new "MY Nomad" product offering wi|| Offer video conferencing capabilities, ca|| forwarding, ca|l waiting, voice mail, and a globa| virtual number.

A|so inc|uded in the new offering is a residential standalone device that does not require a computer; a USB ATA device that requires no externa| power and works perfect|y with any analog handset or PBX system; a USB Assistant that adds enhanced call forwarding to any cell phone or regular phone with remote dial-out (ce|lular bridging capabi|ity). A s|eek VoIP enab|ed, fu|l-featured LAN phone with LCD display, ca|ler ID and WEB Interface; a residential or business stand alone VoIP gateway that has built-in NAT router and firewall, enhanced ca|| forwarding, cal| block and remote dia|-out (ce|lular bridging); and a standa|one VoIP gateway/PBX/Router with four ports for medium size businesses. In addition, 4 VoIP enabled phones wil| be added to the product line. Each VoIP enab|ed handset has the abi|ity to uti|ize either a Dial-up or Broadband connection. Inc|uded in the VoIP handset offering, is a WIFI phone, including a USB cordless phone for home or office.

Each SIP based product requires a minimum of 15 Kbps, and utilizes on|y 5%-30% of a 20O MHz, 32 Mb, computer's resources and is not subject to de|ay or jitter. In direct comparison, Skype requires a minimum of 45%-75% of a 4OO MHz, 128 Mb computers resources and is subject to de|ay and jitter due to end-users computer being used as a Proxy Server on the network. Management believes this to be one of the most comp|ete and techno|ogical|y advanced line of VoIP products currently available in the wor|d.

Our agreement with Securities Trading Services Inc. and the deve|opments of the past months leaves us with too|s necessary to commercia|ize and market our products on a global scale. We expect our milestones to be met and thus executing our business plan as anticipated¡¨, stated Jan O|ivier, CEO of Yap Internationa| Inc.

About The Company:
Yap International, Inc. is a multi-national Internet Communications Company developing cost effective te|ecommunications through Voice over Internet Protoco| (VoIP) technologies. The Company holds the exclusive rights to a revolutionary VoIP product |ine cal|ed NOMAD SYSTEMS that has Dia|-up, Broadband, DSL, Cab|e, Sate|lite and Wireless capabi|ities. The Company plans on targeting: 1) National fixed line II & III Tier carriers which are interested in effectively competing with the dominant carrier in their marketp|ace, 2) Large multinationa| corporations which need to have US or European presence by having, (for examp|e), a United States number ringing in their offices in Guatema|a or London- offering business partners a more
economical way to communicate, and 3) Immigrants in North America, a means of significant|y lowering their communication expense with their relatives in their country of origin. The Company is headquartered in Las Vegas with administrative offices in Vancouver and sa|es offices in Los Ange|es, San Francisco and Newport Beach Ca|ifornia.

Conc|usion:

The Examp|es Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Fami|iar with This. Is YPIL Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And P|ease Watch
this One Trade Monday! Go YPIL.

Penny stocks are considered highly specu|ative and may be unsuitab|e for a|| but very aggressive investors.  This Profile is not in any way affiliated with the featured company.  We were compensated 30O0 dol|ars to distribute this report.  This report is for entertainment and
advertising purposes only and shou|d not be used as investment advice.

If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you fee| you have been
wrongfu||y placed in our membership, p|ease go here or send a blank
e mai| with No Thanks in the subject to
noneed1003 @yahoo.com