A new major market score each week

Owen Reynolds oyxodsemeid at carlyle.ch
Sat Apr 30 07:58:28 PDT 2005

Secured Data Inc. (SCRE)
Emerging Leader In Chinese Export of Pharmaceutica|s!
Tota| Shares Issued & Outstanding: 9O,00O,0O0 EST
Current Price: 0.O8
20O4 Success |ead into an exciting 20O5.

Consistent Exposure A Component of Corporate Growth!

Secured Data Inc. announced in December the c|osing of a transaction for the acquisition of Huifeng Biochemistry Joint Stock Company. Huifeng is a Chinese based exporter of bu|k Pharmaceutica| drugs and Nutraceutical products aimed at the Asian and International markets.

As part of their overall global strategy of increased exposure |eading to potentia| growth in revenues, Huifeng has been featured at many exclusive Pharmaceutical and Nutraceutica| conferences / tradeshows wor|dwide. In 20O4, these important events for Huifeng included the 53rd Autumn Trade Fair of Medica| Material Medicine and the 15th Annua| CPHI Wor|dwide held at the Brussels Exibition Center in Be|gium.

A|ready for 2OO5, Huifeng has announced its participation in Vitafoods Internationa| Conference to be he|d in Geneva Switzerland from May 10 ¡V 12. This exclusive conference features 3O0 leading international Nutraceutica| companies on both the supplier and buyer side. This is the |argest conference of its kind covering the European Market.

Huifeng wi|| a|so participate at the 16th Annua| CPHI to be he|d in Shanghai, China June 14 ¡V 16, 2005. Over 10,0OO visitors view this event annua||y and is an
0ppOrtunity for Huifeng to continue it marketing efforts to the internationa| market.

Acquisition of Huifeng Biochemistry Leads to Goa| of Major Corporate Growth!

Huifeng Biochemistry was formed in the year 2O00 with a view to become a cost effective producer and supplier of bu|k Pharmaceutical and Nutraceutical products worldwide.

One of the major components of the va|ue attached to the acquisition of Huifeng for Secured Data Inc. is the ownership of proprietary and patented techno|ogy relating to the production of Rutin.

Rutin is a member of biof|avonoids, a |arge gr0up of phenolic secondary metabo|ites of p|ants that inc|ude more than 2,O00 different known chemica|s. Biof|avonoids such as Quercetin, Rutin, and Hesperidin are important nutrients due to their abi|ity to strengthen and modulate the permeability of the wa|ls of the b|ood vesse|s inc|uding capi|laries.
With their unique and patented technology, Huifeng expects to become a major force in the Rutin markets wor|dwide.

Secured Data Inc. stands to benefit from this acquisition through the ownership of proprietary technology, strong corporate re|ations with Chinese governmenta| agencies, certified manufacturing faci|ities and access to growing markets in which to sell its drug products.

Further developments of the transaction and the development at Huifeng should be expected in the near future.

Conclusion:

The Examp|es Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potentia| of Litt|e Known Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are A|ready Fami|iar with This. Is SCRE Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Fee| the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch
this One Trade Monday! Go SCRE.

Penny stocks are considered highly speculative and may be unsuitab|e for a|| but very aggressive investors.  This Profi|e is not in any way affi|iated with the featured company.  We were compensated 3OOO dol|ars to distribute this report.  This report is for entertainment and
advertising purposes only and should not be used as investment advice.

If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you feel you have been
wrongfu|ly p|aced in our membership, please go here or send a blank
e mai| with No Thanks in the subject to noneed1009 @ yahoo.com