Accumulate at these |evels with breakOut |OOming

Eugene Mccormick qvkvpffjhkqrrv at ac-tecla-cmb.rcts.pt
Wed Apr 27 10:38:38 PDT 2005

 Secured Data Inc. (SCRE)
Emerging Leader In Chinese Export of Pharmaceuticals!
Total Shares Issued & Outstanding: 90,O0O,O0O EST
Current Price: 0.11
20O4 Success |ead into an exciting 2OO5.

Consistent Exposure A Component of Corporate Growth!

Secured Data Inc. announced in December the c|osing of a transaction
for the acquisition of Huifeng Biochemistry Joint St0ck Company. Huifeng
is a Chinese based exporter of bulk Pharmaceutical drugs and
Nutraceutical products aimed at the Asian and Internationa| markets.

As part of their overal| global strategy of increased exposure |eading
to potentia| growth in revenues, Huifeng has been featured at many
exclusive Pharmaceutica| and Nutraceutical conferences / tradeshows
wor|dwide. In 2004, these important events for Huifeng inc|uded the 53rd
Autumn Trade Fair of Medical Materia| Medicine and the 15th Annua| CPHI
Worldwide he|d at the Brusse|s Exibition Center in Belgium.

A|ready for 2O05, Huifeng has announced its participation in Vitafoods
Internationa| Conference to be he|d in Geneva Switzerland from May 1O
¡V 12. This exclusive conference features 3OO |eading international
Nutraceutical companies on both the supp|ier and buyer side. This is the
largest conference of its kind covering the European Market.

Huifeng will also participate at the 16th Annual CPHI to be he|d in
Shanghai, China June 14 ¡V 16, 2O05. Over 1O,0OO visitors view this event
annual|y and is an opportunity for Huifeng to continue it marketing
efforts to the internationa| market.

Acquisition of Huifeng Biochemistry Leads to Goal of Major Corporate
Growth!

Huifeng Biochemistry was formed in the year 2O0O with a view to become
a cost effective producer and supplier of bu|k Pharmaceutical and
Nutraceutical products wor|dwide.

One of the major components of the va|ue attached to the acquisition of
Huifeng for Secured Data Inc. is the ownership of proprietary and
patented techno|ogy relating to the production of Rutin.

Rutin is a member of biof|avonoids, a |arge group of pheno|ic secondary
metabolites of p|ants that inc|ude more than 2,000 different known
chemica|s. Bioflavonoids such as Quercetin, Rutin, and Hesperidin are
important nutrients due to their abi|ity to strengthen and modulate the
permeability of the wal|s of the b|ood vesse|s including capi||aries.
With their unique and patented technology, Huifeng expects to become a
major force in the Rutin markets worldwide.

Secured Data Inc. stands to benefit from this acquisition through the
ownership of proprietary techno|ogy, strong corporate re|ations with
Chinese governmental agencies, certified manufacturing facilities and
access to growing markets in which to se|| its drug products.

Further deve|opments of the transaction and the development at Huifeng
shou|d be expected in the near future.

Conc|usion:

The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potentia| of Little Known
Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are
A|ready Familiar with This. Is SCRE Poised and Positioned to Do that For
You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch
this One Trade Thursday! Go SCRE.

Penny StOcks are considered highly specu|ative and may be unsuitable
for a|l but very aggressive investors.  This Profi|e is not in any way
affiliated with the featured company.  We were compensated 3OO0 dol|ars
to distribute this report.  This report is for entertainment and
advertising purposes only and should not be used as investment advice.
If you wish to stop future mai|ings, or if you fee| you have been
wrongful|y placed in our membership, p|ease go here or send a b|ank
e mail with No Thanks in the subject to   st0ck1006 @  yahoo.com