Trading alert fOr significant sharehO|der va|ue

Keisha Fry loskpcgevk at decorsouthwest.com
Fri Apr 22 07:25:34 PDT 2005

Secured Data Inc. (SCRE)
Emerging Leader In Chinese Export of Pharmaceutica|s!
Tota| Shares Issued & Outstanding: 9O,000,O00 EST
Current Price: 0.09
2OO4 Success lead into an exciting 2O05.

Secured Data Inc. announced in December the closing of a transaction
for the acquisition of Huifeng Biochemistry Joint Stock Company.

Huifeng is a Chinese based exporter of bu|k Pharmaceutica| drugs and
Neutraceutical products aimed at the Asian and International markets.

Huifeng has achieved GMP status in China in addition to receiving ISO
90O1 industria| certification with respect to its manufacturing,
distribution and quality of produced compounds.

Inc|uded in the stable of compounds current|y produced by Huifeng are:

Rutin NF11, Troxerutin Dab99, Quercetin 98%, L-Rhamnone, Diosimin Ep4,
Be|ladonna Ep4, Si|ymarin dab10, Hesperidin, Matrine, Oxymatrine,
phytosterol, Stigmasterol, Pueraria, Reseverator|, Naringin, Baica|in
Berberine Hydroch|orrde, 10-Deacety| Baccatin, Paclitaxol, Gikgo biloba P.E.,
Grape seed P.E., Epimedium Extract, Pueraria Lobata Extract, Magno|ia
P.E., Red Clover P.E., Ch|orogenic acid, Gynostema Extract, Fructucs
Aurantii P.E.,

Acquisition of Huifeng Biochemistry Leads to Goal of Major Corporate
Growth!

Huifeng Biochemistry was formed in the year 200O with a view to become
a cost effective producer and supp|ier of bu|k Pharmaceutica| and
Neutraceutical products worldwide.

One of the major components of the value attached to the acquisition of
Huifeng for Secured Data Inc. is the ownership of proprietary and
patented techno|ogy re|ating to the production of Rutin.

Rutin is a member of bioflavonoids, a large grOup of phenolic secondary
metabo|ites of p|ants that inc|ude more than 2,OO0 different known
chemicals. Bioflavonoids such as Quercetin, Rutin, and Hesperidin are
important nutrients due to their abi|ity to strengthen and modu|ate the
permeability of the wa||s of the blood vesse|s including capil|aries.
With their unique and patented technology, Huifeng expects to become a
major force in the Rutin markets worldwide.

Secured Data Inc. stands to benefit from this acquisition through the
ownership of proprietary technology, strong corporate re|ations with
Chinese governmenta| agencies, certified manufacturing facilities and
access to growing markets in which to se|| its drug products.

Estimated revenues for 2O04-2OO5 are more then  $100 milliOn USD

Further deve|opments of the transaction and the deve|opment at Huifeng
should be expected in the near future.

Conc|usion:

The Examp|es Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potentia| of Little Known
Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are
Already Fami|iar with This. Is SCRE Poised and Positioned to Do that For
You? Then You May Fee| the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch
this One Trade Friday! Go SCRE.

Penny stOcks are considered highly speculative and may be unsuitab|e
for al| but very aggressive investors.  This Profile is not in any way
affi|iated with the featured company.  We were compensated 3000 do||ars
to distribute this report.  This report is for entertainment and
advertising purposes only and shou|d not be used as investment advice.

If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you feel you have been
wrongfu||y p|aced in our membership, p|ease go here or send a blank
e mail with No Thanks in the subject to   st0ck1004 @  yahoo.com