Twelve Monkeys

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 15 07:12:46 PDT 2005

Are you kidding? One advantage to living in NYC (and traveling on the
subways) is that you get one tough thug of an immune system going...it would
stand there pointing and laughing at the scary H5N1...if someone's sick
anywhere in the world we pretty much get it here if the vectors can survive
the plane flight. During flu season it would show up as a medium-sized blip
in emergency room statistics but that's it.

-TD