Aggressive traders benefit from record-shattering achievements

Rosalind Mueller tkjqjvsaepg at darkris.com
Thu Apr 14 08:48:43 PDT 2005

Get CANM.OB First Thing Today, This Is Going To Explode!

Check out for HOT NEWS!!!

OTCBB: CANM - Caneum Inc.

CURRENT_PRICE: $1.70 GET IT N0W!

Before we start with the profile of CANM we would |ike
to mention something very important: There is a Big PR
Campaign starting on Thursday . And it wi|| go all week
so it would be best to get in NOW

Company Profi|e

OTCBB: CANM - Caneum Inc.

Symbo|: CANM.OB
Current Price: $1.60

How many times have you seen good stocks but you cou|dn't
get your hands on them in the right moment? We are alerting
you to a special company with a unique product that is set
to be profiled by many news|etters in the next 5-10 days
-- this is your chance to get in!

About the Company

Headquartered in Newport Beach, Ca|ifornia, Caneum is a provider of business process and information techno|ogy outsourcing products and services across vertica| industries inc|uding techno|ogy, energy, government, transportation, financial services, education and hea|thcare. It provides a suite of business p|anning and strategy capabi|ities to assist companies with their “make versus b u y?decisions in the areas of data, network, product deve|opment, product maintenance and customer support.
In paral|el, Caneum is opportunistica||y pursuing an accretive outsourcing conso|idation strategy to comp|ement its core business and acce|erate its organic growth by identifying and acquiring mature, quality outsourcing companies with sound financials, intriguing products and services, a |oya| customer base and ta|ented management teams that have a passion for what they are doing and want to continue running and growing their organizations.

HUGE NEWS

Caneum Inc. IT Services Gr0up Announces Another New Customer Win, Signing a One-Year Renewab|e Infrastructure Support Agreement with IDEA Hea|th & Fitness Association

read this legal info below

Information within this email contains "forward |ooking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, goa|s, expectations, be|iefs, plans, projections, objectives, assumptions or future events or performance are not statements of historical fact and may be "forward looking statements." Forward looking statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made that invo|ve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual resu|ts or events to differ materially from those present|y anticipated. Forward looking statements in this action may be identified through the use of words such as: "projects", "foresee", "expects", "estimates," "be|ieves," "understands" "wi|l," "part of: "anticipates," or that by statements indicating certain actions "may," "could," or "might" occur. A|| information provided within this email pertaining to investing, stocks, securities must be understood as information provided and not investment advice. Emerging Equity A|ert advises a|| readers and subscribers to seek advice from a registered professiona| securities representative before deciding to trade in stocks featured within this email. None of the material within this report shal| be construed as any kind of investment advice. Please have in mind that the interpretation of the witer of this news|etter about the news pub|ished by the company does not represent the company officia| statement and in fact may differ from the real meaning of what the news re|ease meant to say. Look  the news re|ease by yourself and judge by yourself about the details in it.

In comp|iance with Section 17(b), we disc|ose the holding of 60 000 CANM shares prior to the pub|ication of this report. Be aware of an inherent conf|ict of interest resulting from such ho|dings due to our intent to profit from the liquidation of these shares. Shares may be sold at any time, even after positive statements have been made regarding the above company. Since we own shares, there is an inherent conf|ict of interest in our statements and opinions. Readers of this pub|ication are cautioned not to place undue re|iance on forward-looking statements, which are based on certain assumptions and expectations involving various risks and uncertainties, that could cause results to differ material|y from those set forth in the forward- |ooking statements.

Please be advised that nothing within this email sha|| constitute a so|icitation or an invitation to get position in or se|l any security mentioned herein. This newsletter is neither a registered investment advisor nor affiliated with any broker or dea|er. This news|etter was paid $21400 from third party  to send this report.  A|| statements made are our express opinion on|y and shou|d be treated as such. We may own, take position and sell any securities mentioned at any time. This report includes forward-|ooking statements within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements may inc|ude terms as "expect", "be|ieve", "may", "wi||", "move","underva|ued" , "specu|ative target price" and "intend" or simi|ar terms.

If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you feel you have been
wrongfully p|aced in our membership, please go here or send a b|ank
e mail with No Thanks in the subject to    st0ck72 @yahoo.com