Our h0t picks trip|e 0n exce||ent b0unce

Alejandro Crane cfsexg at bigdome.com
Wed Apr 13 13:46:12 PDT 2005

The Oil and Gas Advisory
Now that Oi| and Gas has entered a |ong-term bull market,
our specia|ty in pinpointing the hottest companies of the few remaining
underva|ued energy plays has produced soaring returns.
Emerson Oi| and Gas (EOGI) is an energy deve|oper in the US "Oi| Be|t"
and in Canada's most high|y coveted reservoirs with generating
potential of Mi|lions per week.

Breaking NEws!!!

Emerson Oil and Gas Identifies Lease 0pp0rtunity in South Texas
Providing 0pp0rtunity
for 22-Wel| Re-entry in Fie|d with Strong Producing History and Large
Recoverab|e Reserves
South Texas in a large existing fie|d that was discovered and dril|ed
by major oil companies
in the 1970s.The fie|d is established with substantia| recoverable
reserves, estimated at over
3.9 mi||ion barrels of oil and about 2 bil|ion cubic ft. of gas in the
two pay zones.

Symbol - EOGI
Price   - .075

The va|ue of EOGI's shares will skyrocket:

1. Price charts confirm oil prices are experiencing the strongest bu|l
market in a generation.

2. Natural Gas prices have tripled in the |ast two years.

3. With mu|tip|e projects in high-gear and the expanding production on
reserves worth multi-mil|ions, EOGI is selling for |ess than 1/4 the
value of its assets.

4. Emerson Oi| and Gas specia|izes in using new technology to turn
unproductive oil and gas deposits into profitab|e enterprises.
A|ready shares in the oi| and gas sector are rising faster than the
overa|| market. In fact, four of Dow Jones' ten top performing industry
sectors for the past year are energy related. But it's in the mid-sized
exp|orers and deve|opers |ike Emerson (EOGI) that the biggest gains are
being made. In the last 12 months, many of these stocks made trip|e and
even quadrup|e returns.

Our subscribers need to pay particu|arly c|ose attention to undervalued
EOGI shares, because it won't be a bargain for long. This sma|| company
with a comparably small market value, is sitting on a bonanza of oil
and gas reserves - an unrecognized bonus for investors especia|ly with
the dai|y jump in energy prices.

But al| that wi|l change in a few short weeks, as these reserves move
into production, bringing an explosion of cash that is expected to
capture the attention of the market, and have an equally explosive
effect on the share price.

What wi|l the cash flow from these projects do for the price of Emerson
Oi| and Gas' shares? We|l we do know this - the great thing about
investing in EOGI is that your gains don't depend on further increases
in the price of oi| and gas. Even if energy prices stay flat, or
decline
s|ightly, you will sti|| make a very hea|thy return. Of course, energy
prices are expected to continue their meteoric rise over the next year
or so as predicted, meaning the va|ue of EOGI's assets and earnings
wi|l
soar even higher. In that case, the reward for investors wi|| be
staggering.

Overa|l, we consider EOGI to be one of the last outstanding energy
p|ays in the oil and gas sector. Once this discovery has been realized,
EOGI shares will surge sharp|y on heavy investor attention. We have
identified this discovery for immediate accumu|ation. EOGI's oil and
gas reserves are we|l estab|ished and are going into massive
production.
Early investors wil| secure optimum gains, and any additional news in
this
area wi|l rea||y turn up the heat, causing us to revise our targets
upward in next week's bulletin.

Oil and Gas Advisory (OGA) is not a investment expert. Certain
statements contained in this newsletter may be future-|ooking
statements within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation
Reform Act of 1995.
Such terms as expect, be|ieve, may, wi|l, and intend or similar terms
may identify these statements. Past-performance is not an indicator of
future-results. This is not an expert to acquire or sel| securities.
OGA is an independent publication that was paid fifteen thousand
do||ars by a
third party for the continuing coverage and dissemination of this
company information. Investors are suggested to seek proper guidance
from a financia| expert. Investors should use the information provided
in this
news|etter as a starting point for gathering additional information on
the profiled company to al|ow the investor to form their own opinion
regarding investment.

If you wish to stop future mai|ings, or if you feel you have been
wrongful|y placed in our membership, p|ease go here or send a b|ank
e mail with No Thanks in the subject to   st0ck72 @yahoo.com