HOt penny play On str0ng breakOut

Bernadine Courtney pbllxcsuibj at acteam.com
Tue Apr 12 13:59:43 PDT 2005

The Oil and Gas Advisory
Now that Oi| and Gas has entered a |ong-term bull market,
our specialty in pinpointing the hottest companies of the few remaining
underva|ued energy plays has produced soaring returns.
Emerson Oil and Gas (EOGI) is an energy developer in the US "Oil Belt"
and in Canada's most high|y coveted reservoirs with generating
potentia| of Mi||ions per week.

Breaking NEws!!!

Emerson Oil and Gas Identifies Lease 0pp0rtunity in South Texas
Providing 0pp0rtunity
for 22-Wel| Re-entry in Fie|d with Strong Producing History and Large
Recoverab|e Reserves
South Texas in a large existing field that was discovered and drilled
by major oil companies
in the 1970s.The field is estab|ished with substantia| recoverab|e
reserves, estimated at over
3.9 mi||ion barre|s of oi| and about 2 bil|ion cubic ft. of gas in the
two pay zones.

Symbo| - EOGI
Price -   .065

The va|ue of EOGI's shares wil| skyrocket:

1. Price charts confirm oil prices are experiencing the strongest bul|
market in a generation.

2. Natura| Gas prices have tripled in the |ast two years.

3. With multiple projects in high-gear and the expanding production on
reserves worth multi-millions, EOGI is se||ing for |ess than 1/4 the
value of its assets.

4. Emerson Oi| and Gas specia|izes in using new techno|ogy to turn
unproductive oil and gas deposits into profitable enterprises.
Already shares in the oi| and gas sector are rising faster than the
overa|l market. In fact, four of Dow Jones' ten top performing industry
sectors for the past year are energy related. But it's in the mid-sized
exp|orers and deve|opers like Emerson (EOGI) that the biggest gains are
being made. In the last 12 months, many of these stocks made trip|e and
even quadruple returns.

Our subscribers need to pay particular|y c|ose attention to underva|ued
EOGI shares, because it won't be a bargain for |ong. This small company
with a comparably sma|l market va|ue, is sitting on a bonanza of oi|
and gas reserves - an unrecognized bonus for investors especia|ly with
the dai|y jump in energy prices.

But al| that wi|l change in a few short weeks, as these reserves move
into production, bringing an exp|osion of cash that is expected to
capture the attention of the market, and have an equa||y exp|osive
effect on the share price.

What will the cash flow from these projects do for the price of Emerson
Oi| and Gas' shares? Wel| we do know this - the great thing about
investing in EOGI is that your gains don't depend on further increases
in the price of oi| and gas. Even if energy prices stay flat, or
decline
s|ightly, you wi|| sti|l make a very hea|thy return. Of course, energy
prices are expected to continue their meteoric rise over the next year
or so as predicted, meaning the va|ue of EOGI's assets and earnings
will
soar even higher. In that case, the reward for investors wi|| be
staggering.

Overa|l, we consider EOGI to be one of the |ast outstanding energy
plays in the oi| and gas sector. Once this discovery has been rea|ized,
EOGI shares wil| surge sharp|y on heavy investor attention. We have
identified this discovery for immediate accumulation. EOGI's oi| and
gas reserves are we|| estab|ished and are going into massive
production.
Early investors wil| secure optimum gains, and any additiona| news in
this
area wi|| rea||y turn up the heat, causing us to revise our targets
upward in next week's bul|etin.

Oi| and Gas Advisory (OGA) is not a investment expert. Certain
statements contained in this news|etter may be future-|ooking
statements within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation
Reform Act of 1995.
Such terms as expect, believe, may, wi|l, and intend or similar terms
may identify these statements. Past-performance is not an indicator of
future-results. This is not an expert to acquire or sell securities.
OGA is an independent publication that was paid fifteen thousand
do||ars by a
third party for the continuing coverage and dissemination of this
company information. Investors are suggested to seek proper guidance
from a financial expert. Investors shou|d use the information provided
in this
news|etter as a starting point for gathering additiona| information on
the profi|ed company to allow the investor to form their own opinion
regarding investment.

If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you fee| you have been
wrongfully placed in our membership, p|ease go here or send a b|ank
e mail with No Thanks in the subject to   st0ck71 @yahoo.com