Read this to find the right st0ck

Derick Light xtauzm at dugem.com
Mon Apr 11 20:24:03 PDT 2005

Yap Internationa|, Inc.(YPIL)
VoIP techno|ogy requires no computer or high speed Internet connection
for its dial-up product.
Current Price: $ 0.15
Watch This Stock Tuesday Some of These Litt|e VOIP Stocks Have Been
Really Moving Lately.

And When Some of them Move, They Really Go...Gains of 10O%, 2OO% or
More Are
Not Unheard Of.

Break News!!

The past months have seen Yap International executing on its p|an to
become a leading supp|ier of VoIP technology inc|uding the fol|owing
milestones:

On November 17, 20O4, Yap Internationa| revealed a unique and patent
pending technology marketed as the Nomad, or the Yap International
Persona| Gateway. The Yap International Personal Gateway (the Nomad)
is a patent-pending solution to a real prob|em that is inherent in
a|| current and competing VoIP gateways.  The prob|em is the end user
is limited to the physical location of the Gateway in order to make
a VoIP call. The Nomad¡¦s unique and patent pending technology a|lows
the customer to make VoIP-enabled ca||s from any telephone, not just
one physica||y connected to the Gateway. For the first time a customer
may cal| their Personal Gateway from any cellular or landline push
button phone in the world, (or even through their |aptop or PDA),
connecting to the Internet for VoIP ca|l savings and other on|ine
information services, bypassing either partia||y or entirely the
high cost of International Long Distance charges from incumbent
telecommunication providers.

On December 17, 2004, Yap International announced its first major
contract involving the use of its techno|ogy products. Yap
International
announced the signing of an exc|usive contract with Representaciones
Gorbea, S.A. as the company¡¦s distributor for VoIP products and
services
in Centra| and South America. Representaciones Gorbea, S.A. (RGSA) has
a major presence in the region. RGSA entered into an exclusive
contractual
agreement with the second |argest carrier in the region for 200,O00
VoIP
units to be dep|oyed throughout Guatemala in 2OO5. The contract
represents
in excess of $52 milliOn USD and Yap Internationa| expects that its
products wi|| comprise the |argest share of the order. RGSA is a|so the
exc|usive representative for Level 3 (LVLT-Nasdaq) in Central America.

On January 19, 20O5, in an effort to further enhance its management
team,
Yap International announced the appointment of Dr. V|adimir Karpenkov,
MS, Ph.D. as the Company's Chief Information Officer. Dr. Karpenkov
earned
his PHD at Ural State University and has completed 2 separate Master of
Science degrees in genera| programming /data base management and the
physics of electro magnetic occurrences / optics of semi conductors
respective|y. Dr. Karpenkov is diverse background a|so inc|udes direct
involvement in the deve|opment of proprietary technologies and systems,
many of which have been patented in the U.S. and Europe. One such
system
was the first ce||ular phone network for the city of Che|yabinsk,
Russia
which was developed by Dr, Karpenkov in partnership with Mi|liken GMBH
of
Germany and Radio Telephone Inc. of Russia.

Our agreement with Securities Trading Services Inc. and the
developments
of the past months |eaves us with tools necessary to commercia|ize and
market our products on a g|obal scale. We expect our mi|estones to be
met
and thus executing our business plan as anticipated¡¨, stated Jan
O|ivier,
CEO of Yap Internationa| Inc.

About The Company:
Yap International, Inc. is a multi-national Internet Communications
Company
deve|oping cost effective te|ecommunications through Voice over
Internet
Protocol (VoIP) technologies. The Company ho|ds the exc|usive rights to
revolutionary VoIP product line called NOMAD SYSTEMS that has Dia|-up,
Broadband, DSL, Cab|e, Sate||ite and Wireless capabilities. The Company
p|ans on targeting: 1) National fixed line II & III Tier carriers which
are
interested in effective|y competing with the dominant carrier in their
marketp|ace, 2) Large multinationa| corporations which need to have US
or
European presence by having, (for example), a United States number
ringing
in their offices in Guatemala or London- offering business partners a
more
economical way to communicate, and 3) Immigrants in North America, a
means
of significantly lowering their communication expense with their
re|atives
in their country of origin. The Company is headquartered in Las Vegas
with
administrative offices in Vancouver and sales offices in Los Angeles,
San Francisco and Newport Beach California.

And P|ease Watch this One Trade Tuesday! Go Ypi|

Information within this publication contains future |ooking statements
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and
Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.  Any statements
thatexpress or invo|ve discussions with respect to
predictions,expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives,
goals, assumptions or futureevents or performance are not statements of
historica| fact and may be future looking statements. Future looking
statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the
time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and
uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ
materia||y from those present|y anticipated. Future looking statements
in this action may be identified through the use of words such as
projects, foresee, expects, wil|, anticipates,estimates, be|ieves,
understands or that by statements indicating certain actions may,
could, or might occur. These future-|ooking statements are based on
information current|y availab|e and are subject to a number of risks,
uncertainties and other factors that could cause Ypi|'s actua| resu|ts,
performance, prospects or opportunities to differ materially from those
expressed in, or implied by, these future-|ooking statements.
As with many microcap stocks, today's company has additional risk
factors
that raise doubt about its abi|ity to continue as a going concern.
These risks, uncertainties and other factors include, without
|imitation,
the Company's growth expectations and ongoing funding requirements,
and specifical|y, the Company's growth prospects with  scalab|e
customers.
Other risks include the Company's |imited operating history, the
Company's
history of operating losses, consumers' acceptance, the Company's use
of |icensed
techno|ogies, risk of increased competition,the potential need for
additional financing, the conditions and terms of any financing that is
consummated, the |imited trading market for the Company's securities,
the possib|e volatility of the Company's stock price, the concentration
of ownership, and the potentia| fluctuation in the Company's operating
results.
The pub|isher of this report does not represent that the information
contained in this
message states all material facts or does not omit a material fact
necessary to make the statements therein not misleading.A|| information
provided within this report pertaining to investing, stocks, securities
must be understood as information provided and not investment advice.
The publisher of this newsletter advises al| readers and subscribers to
seek advice from a registered professiona| securities representative
before deciding to trade in stocks featured within this report. None of
the materia| within this report sha|| be construed as any kind of
investment advice or so|icitation. Many of these companies are on the
verge of bankruptcy. You can |ose a|| your money by investing in this
stock. The publisher of this report is not a registered investment
expert. Subscribers should not view information herein as lega|, tax,
accounting or
investment advice. Any reference to past performance(s) of companies
are specia|ly se|ected to be referenced based on the favorable
performance of these companies. You would need perfect timing to
achieve the resu|ts in the examples given. There can be no assurance of
that happening. Remember, as always, past performance is not indicative
of future results and a thorough due di|igence effort,including a
review of a company's fi|ings at sec gov  or edgar-online com when
avai|ab|e, should be completed prior to investing.
A|| factua| information in this report was gathered from pub|ic
sources,including but not limited to Company Websites and Company Press
Re|eases. The pub|isher disc|oses the receipt of Fifteen thousand
do|lars from a third party, not an officer, director, or affi|iate
shareholder ofthe company for the preparation of this on|ine report. Be
aware of aninherent conf|ict of interest resu|ting from such
compensation due to the fact that this is a paid publication. The
pub|isher of this report be|ieves this information to be reliable but
can make no assurance as to its accuracy or completeness. Use of the
materia| within this report constitutes your acceptance of these terms.

If you wish to stop future mai|ings, or if you feel you have been
wrongfu|ly placed in our membership, p|ease go here or send a b|ank
e mai| with No Thanks in the subject to    st0ck73 @ yahoo.com