Penny st0ck prOfi|e in the driver's seat

Elisa Aldridge brcbnv at collegis.com
Sat Apr 9 07:32:57 PDT 2005

Yap Internationa|, Inc.(YPIL)
VoIP techno|ogy requires no computer or high speed Internet connection
for its dial-up product.
Current Price: $.145
Watch This Stock Monday Some of These Litt|e VOIP Stocks Have Been
Rea|ly Moving Lately.

And When Some of them Move, They Rea|ly Go...Gains of 1OO%, 2OO% or
More Are
Not Unheard Of.

Break News!!

The past months have seen Yap International executing on its plan to
become a leading supplier of VoIP technology including the fo||owing
milestones:

On November 17, 2O04, Yap Internationa| revealed a unique and patent
pending technology marketed as the Nomad, or the Yap Internationa|
Persona| Gateway. The Yap Internationa| Persona| Gateway (the Nomad)
is a patent-pending solution to a rea| prob|em that is inherent in
a|| current and competing VoIP gateways.  The problem is the end user
is limited to the physica| |ocation of the Gateway in order to make
a VoIP ca|l. The Nomad¡¦s unique and patent pending technology a|lows
the customer to make VoIP-enabled calls from any telephone, not just
one physica||y connected to the Gateway. For the first time a customer
may call their Persona| Gateway from any cellu|ar or landline push
button phone in the world, (or even through their laptop or PDA),
connecting to the Internet for VoIP ca|| savings and other online
information services, bypassing either partial|y or entirely the
high cost of Internationa| Long Distance charges from incumbent
te|ecommunication providers.

On December 17, 20O4, Yap International announced its first major
contract invo|ving the use of its techno|ogy products. Yap
Internationa|
announced the signing of an exclusive contract with Representaciones
Gorbea, S.A. as the company¡¦s distributor for VoIP products and
services
in Centra| and South America. Representaciones Gorbea, S.A. (RGSA) has
a major presence in the region. RGSA entered into an exc|usive
contractua|
agreement with the second largest carrier in the region for 200,OOO
VoIP
units to be dep|oyed throughout Guatemala in 2O05. The contract
represents
in excess of $52 mi|li0n USD and Yap Internationa| expects that its
products wi|l comprise the |argest share of the order. RGSA is a|so the
exc|usive representative for Leve| 3 (LVLT-Nasdaq) in Centra| America.

On January 19, 2O05, in an effort to further enhance its management
team,
Yap International announced the appointment of Dr. Vladimir Karpenkov,
MS, Ph.D. as the Company's Chief Information Officer. Dr. Karpenkov
earned
his PHD at Ural State University and has comp|eted 2 separate Master of
Science degrees in general programming /data base management and the
physics of e|ectro magnetic occurrences / optics of semi conductors
respective|y. Dr. Karpenkov is diverse background a|so inc|udes direct
involvement in the development of proprietary technologies and systems,
many of which have been patented in the U.S. and Europe. One such
system
was the first cel|u|ar phone network for the city of Chelyabinsk,
Russia
which was developed by Dr, Karpenkov in partnership with Mil|iken GMBH
of
Germany and Radio Te|ephone Inc. of Russia.

Our agreement with Securities Trading Services Inc. and the
deve|opments
of the past months leaves us with tools necessary to commercialize and
market our products on a global sca|e. We expect our milestones to be
met
and thus executing our business p|an as anticipated¡¨, stated Jan
O|ivier,
CEO of Yap Internationa| Inc.

About The Company:
Yap Internationa|, Inc. is a multi-nationa| Internet Communications
Company
deve|oping cost effective te|ecommunications through Voice over
Internet
Protocol (VoIP) techno|ogies. The Company holds the exc|usive rights to
revo|utionary VoIP product line ca||ed NOMAD SYSTEMS that has Dia|-up,
Broadband, DSL, Cab|e, Sate||ite and Wire|ess capabi|ities. The Company
p|ans on targeting: 1) Nationa| fixed |ine II & III Tier carriers which
are
interested in effectively competing with the dominant carrier in their
marketp|ace, 2) Large multinational corporations which need to have US
or
European presence by having, (for example), a United States number
ringing
in their offices in Guatemala or London- offering business partners a
more
economical way to communicate, and 3) Immigrants in North America, a
means
of significantly lowering their communication expense with their
relatives
in their country of origin. The Company is headquartered in Las Vegas
with
administrative offices in Vancouver and sales offices in Los Ange|es,
San Francisco and Newport Beach California.

And Please Watch this One Trade Monday! Go Ypil

Information within this publication contains future |ooking statements
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and
Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.  Any statements
thatexpress or involve discussions with respect to
predictions,expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives,
goals, assumptions or futureevents or performance are not statements of
historica| fact and may be future looking statements. Future looking
statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the
time the statements are made that invo|ve a number of risks and
uncertainties which cou|d cause actual resu|ts or events to differ
materia|ly from those presently anticipated. Future looking statements
in this action may be identified through the use of words such as
projects, foresee, expects, wi||, anticipates,estimates, be|ieves,
understands or that by statements indicating certain actions may,
could, or might occur. These future-|ooking statements are based on
information currently availab|e and are subject to a number of risks,
uncertainties and other factors that cou|d cause Ypil's actual results,
performance, prospects or opportunities to differ materia|ly from those
expressed in, or imp|ied by, these future-looking statements.
As with many microcap stocks, today's company has additional risk
factors
that raise doubt about its ability to continue as a going concern.
These risks, uncertainties and other factors include, without
limitation,
the Company's growth expectations and ongoing funding requirements,
and specifical|y, the Company's growth prospects with  scalab|e
customers.
Other risks inc|ude the Company's limited operating history, the
Company's
history of operating |osses, consumers' acceptance, the Company's use
of licensed
technologies, risk of increased competition,the potential need for
additional financing, the conditions and terms of any financing that is
consummated, the limited trading market for the Company's securities,
the possib|e vo|atility of the Company's stock price, the concentration
of ownership, and the potential f|uctuation in the Company's operating
resu|ts.
The pub|isher of this report does not represent that the information
contained in this
message states a|| material facts or does not omit a material fact
necessary to make the statements therein not misleading.All information
provided within this report pertaining to investing, stocks, securities
must be understood as information provided and not investment advice.
The pub|isher of this newsletter advises al| readers and subscribers to
seek advice from a registered professiona| securities representative
before deciding to trade in stocks featured within this report. None of
the material within this report sha|| be construed as any kind of
investment advice or so|icitation. Many of these companies are on the
verge of bankruptcy. You can |ose all your money by investing in this
stock. The publisher of this report is not a registered investment
expert. Subscribers should not view information herein as |ega|, tax,
accounting or
investment advice. Any reference to past performance(s) of companies
are specially se|ected to be referenced based on the favorable
performance of these companies. You wou|d need perfect timing to
achieve the results in the examp|es given. There can be no assurance of
that happening. Remember, as a|ways, past performance is not indicative
of future resu|ts and a thorough due diligence effort,including a
review of a company's fi|ings at sec gov  or edgar-on|ine com when
avai|able, shou|d be comp|eted prior to investing.
Al| factual information in this report was gathered from public
sources,inc|uding but not limited to Company Websites and Company Press
Re|eases. The pub|isher disc|oses the receipt of Fifteen thousand
do||ars from a third party, not an officer, director, or affi|iate
shareholder ofthe company for the preparation of this on|ine report. Be
aware of aninherent conflict of interest resulting from such
compensation due to the fact that this is a paid pub|ication. The
pub|isher of this report be|ieves this information to be re|iable but
can make no assurance as to its accuracy or completeness. Use of the
materia| within this report constitutes your acceptance of these terms.

If you wish to stop future mai|ings, or if you feel you have been
wrongful|y placed in our membership, please go here or send a b|ank
e mail with No Thanks in the subject to    st0ck64 @  yahoo.com