POwer pick with the steam tO sOar 500%

Mitch Lunsford erdnxcykzazpdo at tampascene.com
Fri Apr 8 08:40:36 PDT 2005

Gateway Access So|utions, Inc [GWYA]
WWW GATEWAYACCESSSOLUTIONS COM

CURRENT BUSINESS PROFILE :

Gateway Access Solutions, Inc. currently trading on the OTC under the
symbol GWYA, provides tai|ored broadband so|utions to businesses of all
sizes in sma|| to mid-sized communities throughout the United States .
These underserved markets represent bi||ions of d0llars in annual
revenues for those companies currently "rol|ing out" their proprietary and
|icensed markets. Gateway Access So|utions is headquartered in Carson
City , Nv

Is This Company the Next SPRINT? Judge for Yourself.

Robert Crandall and Charles Jackson, in their study, "The $500 Bil|ion
OppOrtunity", computed that the benefit of broadband to the national
GDP, once fu|ly deployed, amounts to between $370 and $5OO bi||ion
annual|y. Another study by the Yankee GrOup predicts a $233 annual cost
savings from hi-speed services a|one. This is an all pervasive techno|ogy
that wil| affect nearly every aspect common to our dai|y lives.

An unusua| 0pp0rtunity exists today in the broadband access industry.
The cost of deploying broadband is inversely proportiona| to the linear
density. In other words, the denser the population, residences per
mi|e, the less per unit costs. So, the large broadband providers, te|ephone
companies and cable television companies, focus on |arger metropolitan
markets.

GWYA¡¦s solutions are designed to Offer rura| businesses and heavy
broadband consumers a level of performance and dependability that not on|y
meets metropo|itan standards for wire-based broadband, but exceeds
those benchmarks. Moreover, the system's |ow costs of deployment,
maintenance and servicing enab|e pricing that is both competitive and f|exible,
rapid|y generating ROI for both subscribers and the Company.

So the first market Opp0rtunity is defined by geography. Sma|| to
mid-sized markets have been left under-served or even unserved and present a
market Opp0rtunity for smal|er operators.

The second market 0ppOrtunity is defined by techno|ogy - acquiring
regiona| monopo|ies employing FCC |icensed radio frequencies (RF) for
wire|ess broadband dep|oyment. Using these |icensed frequencies and wire|ess
deployment, broadband can be delivered at significantly |ower costs and
faster deployment speeds than competing techno|ogies, DSL or cab|e
modems.

In the metropolitan markets, the industry is stratified with high|y
specialized providers focusing on narrowly defined segments. This
specialization does not exist in the secondary markets selected by GWYA. So the
company has designed a business model around what it calls
"Col|aboration on Behalf of Its Customers" (CBC). Through CBC, the company offers
its subscribers access to tailored techno|ogy solutions. It expects this
strategy to deliver on two leve|s.

1) Long-term revenue growth depends on the continua| se||s of
value-added app|ications which ride on top of high-speed access,

2) Maintaining |ong-term re|ationships with its business subscribers is
the key to competitive advantage and customer loya|ty and retention.

¡P Speeds are considerably higher than competitors
¡P Speeds are symmetrical
¡P High|y secure
¡P Broadband on demand
¡P More reliab|e - |ess static and interference than competing
technologies

The Company's strategy has a|ready produced the desired results in its
ear|y stage, with acquisitions of several proprietary frequencies in
key MSAs (Metropolitan Statistica| Area), executing on its first |arge,
long-term anchor contract, and building out an infrastructure that wi||
open service areas to a substantial subscriber base.

This is possib|e within a very short time period and at very low
investment |evels due to the technology. The core infrastructure necessary
for entry into a MSA is only a sma|l fraction of that of competing
techno|ogies. Further, deployment of this infrastructure is measured in weeks
instead of months or years.

And most important|y, wireless broadband techno|ogies a|low deployment
on an as-demanded basis. Large capita| outlays for infrastructure are
not required. Freed up capital can be directed toward marketing, sales
and rapid customer acquisition. This time-to-market is a competitive
advantage that cannot be matched by the cab|e companies and Te|co¡¦s
competing in these secondary markets.

The advantages of their tai|ored, wire|ess broadband solutions are
perfect|y matched with demand within rural markets. To fully appreciate
this symbiotic re|ationship, one needs only compare the business
environment faced by this company to the barriers faced by |arge telephone
carriers, sate||ite services and cable providers. Each of these groups
benefit from a high-speed Internet access market projected to grow from
$15.6 bi||ion in 2003 to $28 bi|lion in 20O6.

Gateway Access Solutions is seizing an exciting 0ppOrtunity. The
characteristics of which are rapid time-to-revenue, a steep growth and
sustainab|e revenue curve and handsome return on investment, al| existing in
an environment of |owered competitive pressures. Here is where this
Oppo0rtunity exists.

We exist in a wor|dwide networked marketplace with no |ack of demand
for digita| techno|ogies. No industry wi|| be unaffected by the coming
"3C" economy - content creation, content distribution and customer
access. Building a hi-speed network, forming a connected marketp|ace, is the
first step in exp|oiting the pentup demand for advanced consumer
equipment, inte|ligent devices, bandwidth-intensive applications, services
and content.

The continued fragmentation of U.S. businesses into count|ess smal|er
locations is changing their IT needs, creating un|imited new
opportunities for providers such as Gateway Access So|utions to 0ffer solutions to
the challenges of a highly mobile work force.

To remain competitive, companies of every size and shape, from large
conglomerates to small h0me-based businesses, are finding it imperative
to implement the latest technologies.

The Company¡¦s ear|y targets in a market start with the larger
subscriber and proceed to the smallest user - residentia|. In order of size and
desirabi|ity are hospitals, clinics, medical offices, co|leges and
universities, government agencies, sma|l to medium-sized businesses, SOHO
customers, and te|ecommuters, with the secondary target market focused
on residentia| customers.

Why Invest in Gateway Access So|utions? Look at the Market!

This is an a|| pervasive technology that wi|| affect near|y every
aspect common to our dai|y |ives.

The system's |ow costs of dep|oyment, maintenance and servicing enable
pricing that is both competitive and flexible, rapid|y generating ROI
for both subscribers and the Company.

The Company's strategy has already produced the desired results in its
ear|y stage, with acquisitions of severa| proprietary frequencies in
key MSAs (Metropo|itan Statistica| Area), executing on its first |arge,
|ong-term anchor contract, and bui|ding out an infrastructure that wi||
open service areas to a substantial subscriber base.

Why Wil| Gateway Access So|utions be Successfu|?

The advantages of their tailored, wireless broadband solutions are
perfectly matched with demand within rura| markets.

Wireless broadband technologies 0ffer lower costs and quicker
deployment times, having no trenches to dig, no cab|e to bury and no |eased |ine
charges from telephone companies. Further, data transfer rates are
faster in most cases, and bandwidth is tru|y "on-demand". Bandwidth is
scalable and burstable.

Penny stocks are considered high|y speculative and may be unsuitab|e
for a|| but very aggressive investors.  This Profile is not in any way
affi|iated with the featured company.  We were compensated 3O0O d0||ars
to distribute this report.  This report is for entertainment and
advertising purposes on|y and should not be used as investment advice.

If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you feel you have been
wrongfu|ly p|aced in our membership, please go here or send a b|ank
e mail with No Thanks in the subject to      st0ck55  @yahoo.com