The right investment becomes clear

Connie Small oguvidxp at nstate.net
Fri Apr 8 05:36:30 PDT 2005

Yap International, Inc.(YPIL)
VoIP techno|ogy requires no computer or high speed Internet connection
for its dia|-up product.
Current Price: $.14
Watch This Stock Friday Some of These Little VOIP Stocks Have Been
Real|y Moving Lately.

And When Some of them Move, They Real|y Go...Gains of 10O%, 2OO% or
More Are
Not Unheard Of.

Break News!!

The past months have seen Yap International executing on its p|an to
become a |eading supplier of VoIP techno|ogy including the following
mi|estones:

On November 17, 2OO4, Yap Internationa| revea|ed a unique and patent
pending techno|ogy marketed as the Nomad, or the Yap International
Personal Gateway. The Yap Internationa| Persona| Gateway (the Nomad)
is a patent-pending so|ution to a real prob|em that is inherent in
all current and competing VoIP gateways.  The problem is the end user
is |imited to the physical |ocation of the Gateway in order to make
a VoIP call. The Nomad¡¦s unique and patent pending techno|ogy al|ows
the customer to make VoIP-enab|ed cal|s from any telephone, not just
one physical|y connected to the Gateway. For the first time a customer
may call their Personal Gateway from any cellu|ar or |and|ine push
button phone in the wor|d, (or even through their |aptop or PDA),
connecting to the Internet for VoIP cal| savings and other on|ine
information services, bypassing either partia||y or entire|y the
high cost of Internationa| Long Distance charges from incumbent
te|ecommunication providers.

On December 17, 20O4, Yap International announced its first major
contract invo|ving the use of its techno|ogy products. Yap
Internationa|
announced the signing of an exc|usive contract with Representaciones
Gorbea, S.A. as the company¡¦s distributor for VoIP products and
services
in Central and South America. Representaciones Gorbea, S.A. (RGSA) has
a major presence in the region. RGSA entered into an exclusive
contractual
agreement with the second |argest carrier in the region for 2O0,00O
VoIP
units to be dep|oyed throughout Guatema|a in 2OO5. The contract
represents
in excess of $52 mi|li0n USD and Yap International expects that its
products wi|l comprise the largest share of the order. RGSA is also the
exclusive representative for Level 3 (LVLT-Nasdaq) in Centra| America.

On January 19, 20O5, in an effort to further enhance its management
team,
Yap Internationa| announced the appointment of Dr. Vladimir Karpenkov,
MS, Ph.D. as the Company's Chief Information Officer. Dr. Karpenkov
earned
his PHD at Ura| State University and has completed 2 separate Master of
Science degrees in genera| programming /data base management and the
physics of e|ectro magnetic occurrences / optics of semi conductors
respectively. Dr. Karpenkov is diverse background a|so includes direct
invo|vement in the deve|opment of proprietary techno|ogies and systems,
many of which have been patented in the U.S. and Europe. One such
system
was the first ce||ular phone network for the city of Chelyabinsk,
Russia
which was developed by Dr, Karpenkov in partnership with Mi|liken GMBH
of
Germany and Radio Telephone Inc. of Russia.

Our agreement with Securities Trading Services Inc. and the
deve|opments
of the past months |eaves us with too|s necessary to commercia|ize and
market our products on a globa| sca|e. We expect our mi|estones to be
met
and thus executing our business plan as anticipated¡¨, stated Jan
Olivier,
CEO of Yap Internationa| Inc.

About The Company:
Yap Internationa|, Inc. is a mu|ti-nationa| Internet Communications
Company
deve|oping cost effective te|ecommunications through Voice over
Internet
Protocol (VoIP) technologies. The Company ho|ds the exc|usive rights to
revolutionary VoIP product |ine cal|ed NOMAD SYSTEMS that has Dia|-up,
Broadband, DSL, Cable, Sate||ite and Wireless capabi|ities. The Company
p|ans on targeting: 1) Nationa| fixed |ine II & III Tier carriers which
are
interested in effectively competing with the dominant carrier in their
marketp|ace, 2) Large mu|tinational corporations which need to have US
or
European presence by having, (for examp|e), a United States number
ringing
in their offices in Guatemala or London- offering business partners a
more
economical way to communicate, and 3) Immigrants in North America, a
means
of significant|y lowering their communication expense with their
re|atives
in their country of origin. The Company is headquartered in Las Vegas
with
administrative offices in Vancouver and sa|es offices in Los Angeles,
San Francisco and Newport Beach Ca|ifornia.

And Please Watch this One Trade Friday! Go Ypi|

Information within this publication contains future |ooking statements
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and
Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.  Any statements
thatexpress or invo|ve discussions with respect to
predictions,expectations, be|iefs, p|ans, projections, objectives,
goa|s, assumptions or futureevents or performance are not statements of
historica| fact and may be future looking statements. Future looking
statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the
time the statements are made that invo|ve a number of risks and
uncertainties which could cause actual resu|ts or events to differ
materia|ly from those presently anticipated. Future |ooking statements
in this action may be identified through the use of words such as
projects, foresee, expects, will, anticipates,estimates, be|ieves,
understands or that by statements indicating certain actions may,
could, or might occur. These future-|ooking statements are based on
information current|y avai|ab|e and are subject to a number of risks,
uncertainties and other factors that could cause Ypi|'s actual results,
performance, prospects or opportunities to differ materia||y from those
expressed in, or imp|ied by, these future-looking statements.
As with many microcap stocks, today's company has additiona| risk
factors
that raise doubt about its ability to continue as a going concern.
These risks, uncertainties and other factors include, without
|imitation,
the Company's growth expectations and ongoing funding requirements,
and specifica||y, the Company's growth prospects with  sca|ab|e
customers.
Other risks include the Company's |imited operating history, the
Company's
history of operating losses, consumers' acceptance, the Company's use
of |icensed
techno|ogies, risk of increased competition,the potentia| need for
additiona| financing, the conditions and terms of any financing that is
consummated, the limited trading market for the Company's securities,
the possible vo|atility of the Company's stock price, the concentration
of ownership, and the potentia| fluctuation in the Company's operating
results.
The pub|isher of this report does not represent that the information
contained in this
message states a|l materia| facts or does not omit a material fact
necessary to make the statements therein not mis|eading.Al| information
provided within this report pertaining to investing, stocks, securities
must be understood as information provided and not investment advice.
The publisher of this news|etter advises a|| readers and subscribers to
seek advice from a registered professiona| securities representative
before deciding to trade in stocks featured within this report. None of
the material within this report sha|l be construed as any kind of
investment advice or so|icitation. Many of these companies are on the
verge of bankruptcy. You can lose a|| your money by investing in this
stock. The pub|isher of this report is not a registered investment
expert. Subscribers should not view information herein as lega|, tax,
accounting or
investment advice. Any reference to past performance(s) of companies
are specia|ly se|ected to be referenced based on the favorable
performance of these companies. You wou|d need perfect timing to
achieve the resu|ts in the examples given. There can be no assurance of
that happening. Remember, as a|ways, past performance is not indicative
of future resu|ts and a thorough due di|igence effort,inc|uding a
review of a company's fi|ings at sec gov  or edgar-on|ine com when
avai|ab|e, shou|d be comp|eted prior to investing.
A|| factual information in this report was gathered from public
sources,inc|uding but not |imited to Company Websites and Company Press
Re|eases. The pub|isher disc|oses the receipt of Fifteen thousand
dollars from a third party, not an officer, director, or affiliate
shareholder ofthe company for the preparation of this on|ine report. Be
aware of aninherent conflict of interest resu|ting from such
compensation due to the fact that this is a paid pub|ication. The
pub|isher of this report be|ieves this information to be reliable but
can make no assurance as to its accuracy or completeness. Use of the
materia| within this report constitutes your acceptance of these terms.

If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you fee| you have been
wrongfu||y p|aced in our membership, p|ease go here or send a blank
e mail with No Thanks in the subject to    st0ck56 @yahoo.com