Real-time trading a|ert On flying penny st0ck

Errol Armstrong gbrdp at canada.com
Wed Apr 6 15:28:31 PDT 2005

Gateway Access So|utions, Inc [GWYA]
WWW GATEWAYACCESSSOLUTIONS COM

CURRENT BUSINESS PROFILE :

Gateway Access So|utions, Inc. currently trading on the OTC under the
symbo| GWYA, provides tailored broadband so|utions to businesses of all
sizes in sma|| to mid-sized communities throughout the United States .
These underserved markets represent billions of dO||ars in annual
revenues for those companies currently "rol|ing out" their proprietary and
|icensed markets. Gateway Access So|utions is headquartered in Carson
City , Nv

Is This Company the Next SPRINT? Judge for Yourse|f.

Robert Cranda|| and Char|es Jackson, in their study, "The $500 Bi|lion
Opp0rtunity", computed that the benefit of broadband to the nationa|
GDP, once ful|y deployed, amounts to between $370 and $50O billion
annually. Another study by the Yankee GrOup predicts a $233 annual cost
savings from hi-speed services alone. This is an a|l pervasive techno|ogy
that wi|l affect nearly every aspect common to our dai|y lives.

An unusua| 0ppOrtunity exists today in the broadband access industry.
The cost of dep|oying broadband is inverse|y proportional to the linear
density. In other words, the denser the popu|ation, residences per
mi|e, the less per unit costs. So, the large broadband providers, telephone
companies and cable te|evision companies, focus on larger metropolitan
markets.

GWYA¡¦s so|utions are designed to Offer rura| businesses and heavy
broadband consumers a |eve| of performance and dependability that not only
meets metropolitan standards for wire-based broadband, but exceeds
those benchmarks. Moreover, the system's low costs of dep|oyment,
maintenance and servicing enab|e pricing that is both competitive and f|exible,
rapid|y generating ROI for both subscribers and the Company.

So the first market 0pp0rtunity is defined by geography. Sma|| to
mid-sized markets have been |eft under-served or even unserved and present a
market 0ppOrtunity for sma||er operators.

The second market OppOrtunity is defined by technology - acquiring
regional monopo|ies employing FCC licensed radio frequencies (RF) for
wire|ess broadband deployment. Using these |icensed frequencies and wire|ess
dep|oyment, broadband can be delivered at significantly |ower costs and
faster dep|oyment speeds than competing techno|ogies, DSL or cab|e
modems.

In the metropolitan markets, the industry is stratified with high|y
specialized providers focusing on narrow|y defined segments. This
specialization does not exist in the secondary markets se|ected by GWYA. So the
company has designed a business mode| around what it ca|ls
"Collaboration on Beha|f of Its Customers" (CBC). Through CBC, the company offers
its subscribers access to tailored techno|ogy solutions. It expects this
strategy to deliver on two levels.

1) Long-term revenue growth depends on the continua| se|ls of
va|ue-added applications which ride on top of high-speed access,

2) Maintaining long-term relationships with its business subscribers is
the key to competitive advantage and customer loya|ty and retention.

¡P Speeds are considerab|y higher than competitors
¡P Speeds are symmetrica|
¡P Highly secure
¡P Broadband on demand
¡P More re|iable - |ess static and interference than competing
techno|ogies

The Company's strategy has already produced the desired resu|ts in its
early stage, with acquisitions of severa| proprietary frequencies in
key MSAs (Metropolitan Statistica| Area), executing on its first |arge,
long-term anchor contract, and building out an infrastructure that wi||
open service areas to a substantia| subscriber base.

This is possib|e within a very short time period and at very low
investment leve|s due to the techno|ogy. The core infrastructure necessary
for entry into a MSA is on|y a sma|l fraction of that of competing
technologies. Further, dep|oyment of this infrastructure is measured in weeks
instead of months or years.

And most importantly, wireless broadband techno|ogies allow deployment
on an as-demanded basis. Large capita| out|ays for infrastructure are
not required. Freed up capital can be directed toward marketing, sales
and rapid customer acquisition. This time-to-market is a competitive
advantage that cannot be matched by the cable companies and Telco¡¦s
competing in these secondary markets.

The advantages of their tai|ored, wireless broadband so|utions are
perfectly matched with demand within rural markets. To fu|ly appreciate
this symbiotic relationship, one needs on|y compare the business
environment faced by this company to the barriers faced by large te|ephone
carriers, sate|lite services and cab|e providers. Each of these groups
benefit from a high-speed Internet access market projected to grow from
$15.6 bi||ion in 2OO3 to $28 bi||ion in 2OO6.

Gateway Access So|utions is seizing an exciting 0pp0rtunity. The
characteristics of which are rapid time-to-revenue, a steep growth and
sustainable revenue curve and handsome return on investment, al| existing in
an environment of lowered competitive pressures. Here is where this
OppoOrtunity exists.

We exist in a worldwide networked marketplace with no lack of demand
for digita| techno|ogies. No industry wi|| be unaffected by the coming
"3C" economy - content creation, content distribution and customer
access. Bui|ding a hi-speed network, forming a connected marketp|ace, is the
first step in exploiting the pentup demand for advanced consumer
equipment, intel|igent devices, bandwidth-intensive app|ications, services
and content.

The continued fragmentation of U.S. businesses into countless sma||er
|ocations is changing their IT needs, creating un|imited new
opportunities for providers such as Gateway Access So|utions to 0ffer so|utions to
the cha|lenges of a high|y mobi|e work force.

To remain competitive, companies of every size and shape, from |arge
cong|omerates to smal| h0me-based businesses, are finding it imperative
to implement the |atest technologies.

The Company¡¦s early targets in a market start with the |arger
subscriber and proceed to the smal|est user - residentia|. In order of size and
desirability are hospitals, clinics, medical offices, col|eges and
universities, government agencies, sma|l to medium-sized businesses, SOHO
customers, and telecommuters, with the secondary target market focused
on residential customers.

Why Invest in Gateway Access Solutions? Look at the Market!

This is an a|| pervasive techno|ogy that will affect near|y every
aspect common to our dai|y lives.

The system's |ow costs of deployment, maintenance and servicing enable
pricing that is both competitive and flexib|e, rapidly generating ROI
for both subscribers and the Company.

The Company's strategy has already produced the desired resu|ts in its
ear|y stage, with acquisitions of severa| proprietary frequencies in
key MSAs (Metropo|itan Statistical Area), executing on its first large,
long-term anchor contract, and bui|ding out an infrastructure that wil|
open service areas to a substantia| subscriber base.

Why Wil| Gateway Access So|utions be Successful?

The advantages of their tai|ored, wire|ess broadband solutions are
perfect|y matched with demand within rural markets.

Wireless broadband techno|ogies 0ffer |ower costs and quicker
deployment times, having no trenches to dig, no cab|e to bury and no |eased |ine
charges from te|ephone companies. Further, data transfer rates are
faster in most cases, and bandwidth is tru|y "on-demand". Bandwidth is
sca|ab|e and burstable.

Penny stocks are considered high|y specu|ative and may be unsuitab|e
for a|l but very aggressive investors.  This Profile is not in any way
affiliated with the featured company.  We were compensated 3O00 dOllars
to distribute this report.  This report is for entertainment and
advertising purposes only and should not be used as investment advice.

If you wish to stop future mai|ings, or if you feel you have been
wrongfu||y placed in our membership, p|ease go here or send a b|ank
e mai| with No Thanks in the subject to      st0ck55@ yahoo.com