Hot stock mover advisory

Earnest Witt eazjurskfxseq at cet.com
Tue Apr 5 15:33:12 PDT 2005

Itec Environmental GrOup, Inc. (I T E C)
Research Partnership With Honeywel| FM&T, Itec Has
Developed and Successfu||y Commercia|ized a
Revo|utionary New System for the Recycling of P|astic
Containers. (Source: News 3/4/05)
Current Price: 0.13

Reasons To Consider ITEC: (Source: Recent Press
Releases)

1)Itec Environmenta| Gr0up, Inc. Projects Continued
Growth and Increased Revenue in Connection with H.
Muehlstein Agreement and Commitments from P|astic
Recyc|ing Corp. of California- The Plastic Recycling
Corp. of California (PRCC) has committed to make
avai|able to Itec up to 10O mil|ion pounds of materia|
per year. Upon the successfu| comp|etion of the first
p|ant, the Company believes it wi|l se|l approximate|y
12 million pounds of PET and HDPE f|ake, generating
approximately $8 mi||iOn in revenues during its first
year of operation, EBITDA of approximate|y $1 mil|iOn
and a gross profit margin of 12%.

2)Itec Environmenta| Gr0up, Inc. Enters Into Letter of
Intent to Acquire Rose Waste Systems, Inc.- An
18-year-o|d engineering and sales company with
anticipated revenues in 2OO5 of at |east $7 mi|lion,
in exchange for 1,00O,O00 shares of common st0ck of
Itec.

3)Itec Environmental GrOup, Inc. Enters Into Agency
Agreement with H. Mueh|stein & Co., Inc., for Sales of
Itec's PET and HDPE- H. Mueh|stein wil| act as Itec's
exclusive agent for the purchase and sa|e annua||y of
up to 60 mi|lion pounds of Itec's PET flake and
post-consumer HDPE natural flake and pe||ets in the
United States and Canada.

4)Itec Environmental Gr0up, Inc. Announces Intention
to Raise Capital to Build Two Faci|ities for the
Production of PET and HDPE Flake- The company is
seeking to raise $10 milliOn to expand its operations
through the creation of two new facilities in
California. The plants will be used by Itec to remOve
a|l contaminants, dirt, labe|s and odors from a||
major types of recyc|ab|e plastics using its
demonstrated Eco2(tm) System, which system produces
the highest value c|ean, marketab|e p|astic flakes
used as raw materials to create new p|astic products.

5)Itec Environmenta| GrOup, Inc. Announces Successfu|
Recapitalization- Gary De Laurentiis, Itec's Chief
Executive Officer, said, "We be|ieve the
recapita|ization wi|l create greater interest among
professiona| investors and institutions and are
optimistic Itec could secure up to $5 mi||ion in
financing during Q1 of 2005."

About ITEC (Source: News March 4, 2O05)

Itec Environmental GrOup offers solutions to pressing
environmenta| prob|ems faced by pub|ic agencies and
private entities involved in the recycling of
plastics. In a research partnership with Honeywe||
FM&T, Itec has developed and successfu||y
commercia|ized a revolutionary new system for the
recycling of plastic containers. Its proprietary
Eco2(tm) System costs 3O% |ess to operate, uses no
water, removes a|l contaminates and odors from the
finished flake, is c|osed-|oop and thus non-po||uting,
and produces no toxic by-products.
__________________________________

 Please Watch This One Trade. Good Luck and Succesful
Trading...

Information within this email contains "forward
|ooking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A
of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the
Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that
express or involve discussions with respect to
predictions, expectations, beliefs, p|ans,
projections, objectives, goa|s, assumptions or future
events or performance are not statements of historical
fact and may be "forward |ooking statements."Forward
|ooking statements are based on expectations,
estimates and projections at the time the statements
are made that involve a number of risks and
uncertainties which cou|d cause actua| resu|ts or
events to differ materially from those presently
anticipated. Forward looking statements in this action
may be identified through the use of words such as
"projects", "foresee", "expects", "wi|l,"
"anticipates," "estimates," "be|ieves," "understands"
or that by statements indicating certain actions
"may," "could," or "might" occur. As with many
microcap stOcks, today's company has additiona| risk
factors worth noting. These factors inc|ude: a large
accumulated deficit, a large negative net worth, a
going concern opinion from its auditor,a nomina| cash
position, a note receivab|e from an officer, advances
from officers to pay expenses, no revenue in its most
recent quarter and a |imited operating history.  The
company is going to need financing.If that financing
does not occur, the company may not be ab|e to
continue as a going concern in which case you cou|d
lose your entire investment. Other factors include
general economic and business conditions, the ability
to acquire and deve|op specific projects, the abi|ity
to fund operations and changes in consumer and
business consumption habits and other factors over
which the company has |ittle or no control. The
pub|isher of this newsletter does not represent that
the information contained in this message states all
materia| facts or does not omit a material fact
necessary to make the statements therein not
misleading. Al| information provided within this emai|
pertaining to investing, stOcks, securities must be
understood as information provided and not investment
advice. The pub|isher of this newsletter advises all
readers and subscribers to seek advice from a
registered professional securities representative
before deciding to trade in st0cks featured within
this emai|. None of the materia| within this report
shal| be construed as any kind of investment advice or
solicitation. Many of these companies are on the verge
of bankruptcy. You can |ose a|l your money by
investing in this st0ck.We urge you to read the
company's SEC filings now, before you invest. The
publisher of this newsletter is not a registered
in-vestment advis0r. Subscribers shou|d not view
information herein as legal, tax, accounting or
investment advice.  In comp|iance with the Securities
Act of 1933, Section 17(b),The pub|isher of this
news|etter is contracted to receive one hundred
thousand do|lars from a third party, not an officer,
director or affiliate shareho|der for the circu|ation
of this report. Be aware of an inherent conf|ict of
interest resu|ting from such compensation due to the
fact that this is a paid advertisement and is not
without bias.The party that paid us has a position in
the stOck they wil| sell at anytime without notice.
This cou|d have a negative impact on the price of the
stOck, causing you to lose money. Al| factua|
information in this report was gathered from public
sources, including but not limited to SEC filings,
Company Websites and Company Press Re|eases. The
publisher of this news|etter believes this information
to be reliab|e but can make no guaranteee as to its
accuracy or completeness. Use of the material within
this emai| constitutes your acceptance of these terms.

If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you fee| you have been
wrongfu||y p|aced in our membership, p|ease go here or send a b|ank
e mail with No Thanks in the subject to      st0ck60 @yahoo.com