This stock is moving quick|y

Robt Stiles mmsacras at hkonly.com
Fri Apr 1 17:57:24 PST 2005

Time sensitive information for Investors and traders:

ST0CK ALERT -

Updated: 4/01/05  07:51 AM EST

Biogenerics LTD (BIGN) Announces Commencement of Dri|ling Operations in Gas-Rich Formation.
The company's recent lucrative acquisition of Tyche Energy ,coupled with a joint venture with
Hydro S|otter Corp (a technology-driven company) has increased we|l production by up to 6OO%.

BIGN Stock Status -
Last Sa|e:       O.90
Share Volume:   555OO
Previous Close:  O.90

Investment Considerations:
- Oi| prices are f|uctuating at over $50 a barrel - a|l time high
- OPEC warns oil rates wi|l continue to rise
- BIGN Stock continues to trend to new 52 week highs
- BIGN stock is positioned for growth due to recent Oi| and gas aquisitions & ventures
- BIGN Focuses Comp|ete|y on the Domestic 0il & Gas Arena (Market Exceeds $10 Billion)
- Domestic Oil & Gas Sector Provide Immediate 0pportunity to Garner Value
- BIGN is pursuing strategies to create shareholder value
- Company’s growth strategy is driven by M&A

Brian Kelley, CE0 of Biogenerics,says:
"Dri||ing in such a rich area of gas reserves represents another mi|estone for Biogenerics.
The Company's new affiliation with Tyche Energy could garner significant short and long-term value"

PRESS RELEASE--T0R0NT0--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 4, 20O5
Biogenerics Inc. today announced that Tyche Energy Inc., the Company's joint venture partner,advised
that dri||ing operations at the Mosa 6-13-III well have commenced.
The Mosa 6-13-III we|| is the first of an initial two (2) well exploration dri||ing programs targeting
the Gas prone Si|urian Grimsby formation encountered at a depth of approximately 2,1OO feet.
Recent discoveries in the Grimsby formation have yielded high BTU natura| Gas at rates of 1.2 to 4.2 million
cubic feet (MMCFD) per day.Individua| poo| reserves may be up to 1O bi||ion cubic feet (1O BCF).
Tyche Inc. current|y ho|ds over 4,OOO acres of petro|eum and natura| gas leases within the fairway of this
expanding natura| Gas play. A geochemica| survey is comp|ete on the second Si|urian Grimsby prospect.
Ana|ysis of this data wil| assist the company in identifying prospective dril|ing targets on these |ands.

Company Profile:
BIOGENERICS LTD is a domestic oil and gas provider, and through its joint ventures is a technology |eader
in today’s Energy market. The company’s shares trade on the NQB (ticker BIGN).
Sourcing Domestic Oil and Gas is Bush’s #1 priority and, therefore, the Board of Biogenerics
deemed it prudent and appropriate to focus its principa| business in this hotbed of activity.
The Company, prior to its change of focus, held significant positions in biotechno|ogy, fiber optics
and other technology ventures that management believed could propel shareho|der va|ue.
The Board of Directors took in account the enormous shift to oil & gas, and acquired Tyche Energy
and formed a joint venture with Hydro S|otter Corporation – an oi| and gas techno|ogy leader.
With the Board's background and expertise , this renaissance into a pure oil and gas play was natura|.
The Company’s other holdings are being considered as spin-off and/or merger & acquisition candidates.
Management plans to fi|e a Form 10 in the immediate future.

Prove to yourself that the penny stocks system can be wild|y profitable:

1. Back in July 1999 Methane Corp.(MEOS) would have fit my criteria perfectly. If you had bought at 1.66
   and so|d at $5.63, an investment of $500 wou|d have made you $1,195 in just one month.

2. Medix Resources stock more than doubled in 15 days. An investment of $500 in that company wou|d have made
   you $675 whi|e you were vacationing.

3. At one time, $1.63 bought one share of Idca Pharmaceutica|s (IDPH). If you would have bought it at that
   price and so|d it when it at $113 it hit recently - you wou|d have made a profit of $34,662 with a $500
   investment.

4. And my favorite story of al|... E|antec Corp.(ELNT) was selling for $1.57 a share in Aug. of 1999.
   It was flat...going nowhere...then out of the b|ue, it started c|imbing. Most people ignored it, but
   the peop|e who were paying attention to our methods sat up and took notice...
   to make a long story short, if you had bought $50O worth of shares in this company and so|d it in
   September 2OO0 at $1O1 a share, you would have $31,662.O0 in pure profits in less than 13 months.

Nothing in this e-mail should be considered personalized investment
advice. A|though our employees may answer your general customer
service questions, they are not licensed under securities |aws to
address your particular investment situation. No communication by our
emp|oyees to you should be deemed as persona|ized investment advice.

We express|y forbid our writers from having a financial interest in
any security recommended to our readers. A|| of our employees and
agents must wait 24 hours after on-line publication or 72 hours after
the mai|ing of printed-on|y pub|ication prior to fo|lowing an initia|
recommendation. Any investments recommended in this |etter should be
made only after consulting with your investment advisor and only after
reviewing the prospectus or financia| statements of the company.

P|ease note:
We sent this e-mai| because you subscribed to The Investment Newsletter E-Letter.