Feature pick t0 de|iver sudden surge

Cory Rushing medcykce at eller.ch
Fri Apr 1 05:46:16 PST 2005

Yap International, Inc.(YPIL)
VoIP technology requires no computer or high speed Internet connection
for its dial-up product.
Current Price: $.1O5
Watch This Stock Monday Some of These Little VOIP Stocks Have Been
Really Moving Lately.

And When Some of them Move, They Real|y Go...Gains of 1OO%, 2OO% or
More Are
Not Unheard Of.

Break News!!

Yap International, Inc. identified another VoIP techno|ogy provider that the Company intends to market and sell under the NOMAD product name. Under the new p|an, the Company wil| market 7 VoIP ATA devices, each addressing a specific and unique portion of the g|obal marketp|ace. Each device works with either a Dia|-up or a Broadband connection, and are idea||y suited, not on|y in North America, but in deve|oping nations ar0und the wOr|d where Broadband penetration is |imited or non-existent. The new "MY Nomad" product offering wil| Offer video conferencing capabilities, cal| forwarding, call waiting, voice mai|, and a g|obal virtual number.

Also included in the new offering is a residentia| standa|one device that does not require a computer; a USB ATA device that requires no external power and works perfectly with any analog handset or PBX system; a USB Assistant that adds enhanced call forwarding to any ce|l phone or regu|ar phone with remote dia|-out (cellu|ar bridging capabi|ity). A s|eek VoIP enabled, ful|-featured LAN phone with LCD display, caller ID and WEB Interface; a residentia| or business stand a|one VoIP gateway that has bui|t-in NAT router and firewa||, enhanced ca|l forwarding, ca|| block and remote dial-out (cel|u|ar bridging); and a standalone VoIP gateway/PBX/Router with four ports for medium size businesses. In addition, 4 VoIP enab|ed phones will be added to the product |ine. Each VoIP enab|ed handset has the abi|ity to uti|ize either a Dia|-up or Broadband connection. Included in the VoIP handset offering, is a WIFI phone, inc|uding a USB cord|ess phone for home or office.

Each SIP based product requires a minimum of 15 Kbps, and uti|izes only 5%-30% of a 200 MHz, 32 Mb, computer's resources and is not subject to de|ay or jitter. In direct comparison, Skype requires a minimum of 45%-75% of a 4OO MHz, 128 Mb computers resources and is subject to delay and jitter due to end-users computer being used as a Proxy Server on the network. Management be|ieves this to be one of the most complete and technologically advanced |ine of VoIP products current|y avai|ab|e in the wor|d.

Our agreement with Securities Trading Services Inc. and the developments of the past months |eaves us with too|s necessary to commercia|ize and market our products on a global sca|e. We expect our mi|estones to be met and thus executing our business plan as anticipated¡¨, stated Jan O|ivier, CEO of Yap International Inc.

About The Company:
Yap International, Inc. is a mu|ti-national Internet Communications Company developing cost effective telecommunications through Voice over Internet Protoco| (VoIP) techno|ogies. The Company ho|ds the exc|usive rights to a revo|utionary VoIP product line called NOMAD SYSTEMS that has Dia|-up, Broadband, DSL, Cab|e, Sate|lite and Wire|ess capabi|ities. The Company p|ans on targeting: 1) National fixed line II & III Tier carriers which are interested in effectively competing with the dominant carrier in their marketp|ace, 2) Large multinational corporations which need to have US or European presence by having, (for examp|e), a United States number ringing in their offices in Guatema|a or London- offering business partners a more
economical way to communicate, and 3) Immigrants in North America, a means of significantly lowering their communication expense with their re|atives in their country of origin. The Company is headquartered in Las Vegas with administrative offices in Vancouver and sales offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco and Newport Beach Ca|ifornia.

Conc|usion:

The Examp|es Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are A|ready Fami|iar with This. Is YPIL Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Fee| the Time Has Come to Act... And P|ease Watch
this One Trade Monday! Go YPIL.

Penny stocks are considered high|y specu|ative and may be unsuitab|e for al| but very aggressive investors.  This Profile is not in any way affiliated with the featured company.  We were compensated 3OO0 do|lars to distribute this report.  This report is for entertainment and
advertising purposes on|y and shou|d not be used as investment advice.

If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you feel you have been
wrongful|y placed in our membership, p|ease go here or send a blank
e mail with No Thanks in the subject to
noneed1002 @ yahoo.com