[silk] Google Targeted ads - gmail

Rishab Aiyer Ghosh rishab at dxm.org
Fri Apr 1 05:00:48 PST 2005

biju, you use gmail. of *course* google knows everything, they read your
private mails. perhaps "manipal" was mentioned in some mail sent by you, to
you or by/to one of the people on your address list who happen to have
gmail accounts...

-rishab (who was shocked when he heard from a google board member that the
store all ip addresses for all searches forever, and won't round off - eg.
to class C or zip code - because they don't yet know what they want to do
with this wonderful privacy-invading detailed stuff)

----- End forwarded message -----