"ID Rules Exist, But Can't Be Seen"

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Thu Sep 30 16:42:26 PDT 2004

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004, Tyler Durden wrote:

> If this is the case, then this reveals what I would argue to be a dangerous
> mindset: The government needs to protect the people from themselves...ie,
> from the normal operation of democracy.
>
> On Cyperhpunks I would suppose this does not seem suprising.

ObObviousUnderstatement: 1     ObDurden: 0

> But it perhaps reveals that there is explicit, conscious thought occurring
> along these lines in the government. THAT, perhaps, is new.

Not.

ObObviousUnderstatement: 2     ObDurden: 0

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin at mfn.org
0xBD4A95BF

  "...justice is a duty towards those whom you love and those whom you do
  not.  And people's rights will not be harmed if the opponent speaks out
  about them."      Osama Bin Laden
	- - -

  "There aught to be limits to freedom!"    George Bush
	- - -

Which one scares you more?