Spy imagery agency watching inside U.S.

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Tue Sep 28 19:03:31 PDT 2004

You don't even need the Hubble-scopes pointed down that the
NRO/NIMA/whatever the fuck they're called today
has.  Check out globexplorer.com; my patio is more than
several pixels and a friend of mine saw his Bronco.
You could probably make out the glint in JY's eyes.

OTOH its really easy to signal our colleages overseas should
they have similar resolution, and we have patio umbrellas.

At 12:28 PM 9/28/04 -0400, R. A. Hettinga wrote:
>Spy imagery agency watching inside U.S.
>By Katherine Pfleger Shrader, Associated Press
>BETHESDA, Md. - In the name of homeland security, America's spy imagery

>agency is keeping a close eye, close to home. It's watching America.
Since