John Abizaid needs termination

Bill Stewart bill.stewart at pobox.com
Tue Sep 28 01:50:07 PDT 2004

Variaola allegedly wrote:

> Saw "general" Abizaid on the news.  He was so obviously
> either experiencing pharmaceutically-induced nystagmus or
> reading from a teleprompter it wasn't funny.  Methinks
> he's a robot, or taking too many go-pills.   Lets hear
> 2K dead by the elections.  We'll settle for less if they're in DC.

Isn't he the guy who keeps sending emails about his corrupt Nigerian uncle's
poor widow who needs to smuggle $18B in unspent funds out of Iraq
and wants your bank account number so you can help?

(OK, no.  http://www.johnabizaid.com/ has his bio and pointers
that look like they're supposed to be his writings,
except there are broken html links to apaam.org,
the Association of Patriotic Arab Americans in the Military or something.)
He's apparently campaigning for the position of military governor of Iraq.
At least he does speak Arabic.