Mystification of Identity: You Say Yusuf, I Say Youssouf...

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Mon Sep 27 21:49:24 PDT 2004

At 05:53 PM 9/27/04 -0700, Bill Stewart wrote:
>and preventing you from flying means you can't carry out your
>Clever New Hijacking Plan, such as converting that small guitar
>into a set of six piano-wire garrotes or mixing that

Organophosphates will still make it onto a plane, have been used
in Japan, and might be better used in stationary, more populated and
still dense places in the US.

Also, no one has really tested whether pilots will suffer 300 passengers

to die.  But there are groovier places to deploy the human pesticides,
jets
are so old-school.

And then there's the ultimate soft targets, grammar schools.

Those who lay with israelis die like israelis.  Karma ain't just for
breakfast anymore.  Birds, roost, home.

BTW, I don't think TATP would excite the nitrate-sniffing autodogs..
just light your shoe in the restroom next time for Allah's sake..

Who knew the fall of Rome II would be televised?