Mystification of Identity: You Say Yusuf, I Say Youssouf...

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 27 07:00:11 PDT 2004

Many Cypherpunks view the need to take up crypto arms to stem off an
Orwellian, hyper-evil and hyper-competent dictatorship. I'm thinking a more
likely (and no less threatening) scenario is one like "Brazil" (ie, the
movie).

Don't forget, the World Trade Center management was on the Intercom trying
to tell everyone to "Remain inside the Building...It's safest Inside the
Building".

Fuck. Here on Wall Street I'm a dead man.

-TD