:-) (was re: How one can become a terrorist?)

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Sun Sep 19 19:30:15 PDT 2004

This is a well known joe-job.

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin at mfn.org
0xBD4A95BF

  "...justice is a duty towards those whom you love and those whom you do
  not.  And people's rights will not be harmed if the opponent speaks out
  about them."      Osama Bin Laden
	- - -

  "There aught to be limits to freedom!"    George Bush
	- - -

Which one scares you more?