Geopolitical Darwin Awards

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Sat Sep 18 16:45:13 PDT 2004

Tyler Durden wrote:

> And if you ask me, fanaticism never lasts very long
> anywhere, only for about a generation during turbulent times.

That is what King George and his redcoats said about the
ragtag colonials, American as well as those who suffered the
king's abuse into the 20th Centruty.

James Donald wrote:

>Iran is fostering war in Iraq and cooperating with Al Quaeda,
>which after what happened to Saddam indicates a fair degree of
>insanity.

That is what King George also said about the colonials, who then
quite rationally arranged help from King George's enemies.

>Iranian financed military movements, Hezbollah and Sadr, have
>been fairly well behaved - they don't target other people's
>children - just their own, but their willingness to cause the
>deaths of their own children is even more frightening than Al
>Quaeda's antics, though marginally less repugnant morally.
>
>People so willing to sacrifice children, are apt to be willing
>to use nuclear weapons.

More King George-type remarks, as with arrogant tyrants
everywhere and their authority suck-ups.

To be sure, the children in their realms suffer as if colonials, or
slaves, or wives, or sex toys, or faux-sacrosant idolized figurines,
or nascent rebels who must be whipped regularly for moral
instruction in subservience.

If not Iran, then Ireland, if not Ireland, then a new Iraq, or NK,
or PK. What the US-UK hegemon cannot face is that the
bloody challenges to their moral supremacism is just getting
under way inside and outside their borders.

PJ O'Rouke's fighter planes of winners won't mean shit in this
murderous crusade where the enemy wears no easy to spot
uniform.

The Chechens are the bellweather warriors. Kids and women
among them indifferent to the old guys self-serving rules of war.

Kill the heads of state, defense ministers and generals first, then
down the line in reverse order. That'll likely bring over the lower
downs who've eaten their shit, fought their battles, hated their
guts. Women and kids among them.