Geopolitical Darwin Awards

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 17 07:35:53 PDT 2004

"Ken Brown" wrote...

>Apparently the best thing about is the lack of American tourists - just
>like Cuba ;-)

What! I'm deeply offended by that remark...I demand you with....

Aw fuckit. It's true. In fact, when I'm in a restaurant outside the US, I
have witnessed that the food quality is inversely proportional to the number
of Americans in the place. (Oh don't get me wrong...places catering to
Americans will have great heaping PILES of food, but it'll be bland and
tasteless, and the beer will suck.)

-TD

"A Big, Fat Dynamo!"

-Homer Simpson