Geopolitical Darwin Awards

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Thu Sep 16 13:48:01 PDT 2004

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004, Tyler Durden wrote:

> >They are fanatics.  They expect to get a six pack of virgins.
> >And they will say "Hey, it was not us, it was these terrorists
> >who happen to have somehow stolen some nukes from persons
> >unknown. We are completely opposed to terrorism, and are fully
> >cooperating with foreign investigations."

This sounds like dubya, not the ayatollahs.

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin at mfn.org
0xBD4A95BF

  "...justice is a duty towards those whom you love and those whom you do
  not.  And people's rights will not be harmed if the opponent speaks out
  about them."      Osama Bin Laden
	- - -

  "There aught to be limits to freedom!"    George Bush
	- - -

Which one scares you more?