Geopolitical Darwin Awards

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Thu Sep 16 10:50:37 PDT 2004

    --
On 15 Sep 2004 at 2:38, Thomas Shaddack wrote:
> Maybe they are playing a different game. They [Iran] couldn't
> use the eventually produced nukes anyway, without being
> showered back with the same kind

They are fanatics.  They expect to get a six pack of virgins.
And they will say "Hey, it was not us, it was these terrorists
who happen to have somehow stolen some nukes from persons
unknown. We are completely opposed to terrorism, and are fully
cooperating with foreign investigations."

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     /Y5bZ5vcTSLqigJSE6PrHkJplrE/rkCOv5ZqjTCd
     4hlcKGlAs6dJgsGrsyIqiOz5Qfdc2wMId/LdnAnXG