effectively prevent computer radiation

shenzhen xiongfeng ffw at hkxf.com
Tue Sep 14 02:18:21 PDT 2004

In the modern society, the computer has already become an
essential tool for the people to live and work. While it brings
many conveniences to the people, it also brings some worries
and anxieties, especially computer radiation, which does much
harm to human body.

Through more than one year' study and research, Xiongfeng
Technology Cor., Ltd explores the first generation high-tech
product -- FANGFUWANG.

FANGFUWANG makes full use of its powerful absorption so
that it can effectively absorb any kind of electromagnetic wave
(radiation) and prevent the disease caused by radiation.

The main material of FANGFUWANG is active nanometer
bamboo carton. Through Chinese and Japanese experts' many
years research and repeatedly proof, the nanometer bamboo
carbon has the characteristics of being close and porous, and
having strongly absorbable capacity.

The characteristics of FANGFUWANG's design are natural,
environmental protection, convenient, which is not only taken
as the interior decoration, but also used extremely convenient.

If you want to know more details, you can open the Xiongfeng
Technology's website at www.hkxf.com.

In our website, there are our product detailed instructions and
test experiment, welcome to watch.

Now our company is looking for agents in the world who are
interested in our products, and we are looking forward to your
sincere cooperation.

SHENZHEN XIONGFENG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD
Add: 2-9F,Shenzhen Wanpan Garden, Nanshan Area, Shenzhen City,
Guangdong Province, China.

Tel:86-755-26000105

Fax:86-755-26000144

-----