Flying with Libertarian Hawks

Chuck Wolber chuckw at quantumlinux.com
Mon Sep 13 14:27:38 PDT 2004

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004, Tyler Durden wrote:

> Damn right. 'Conservative' means agreeing with the most vocal proponents
> of the current right wing apparatchiks. It seems to have little or no
> relationship to fiscally conservative ideas. "Left wing" now refers to
> anyone who disagrees with the 'Conservatives', even if said left wing
> policies are practically identical to those of the 'right'.

Corollary: (Shamelessly stolen from the movie "Human Stain") They just
keep getting dummer and more opinionated.

-Chuck

--
http://www.quantumlinux.com
 Quantum Linux Laboratories, LLC.

 "The measure of the restoration lies in the extent to which we apply
  social values more noble than mere monetary profit." - FDR