A nice little dose of pop conspiracy theory...

Roy M. Silvernail roy at rant-central.com
Sat Sep 11 13:49:47 PDT 2004

On Sat, 2004-09-11 at 10:34, Tyler Durden wrote:
> Actually, despite some of the fairly dubious "what about this!" points,
> there are some things that are a little unsettling. No way that's a Boeing
> 757, and it's not like they can just lose one (ie, there should have been
> one unaccounted for). And I was unaware of the possibility that the FBI had
> quickly confiscated tapes that would show the 'plane' more clearly.
>
> So for what it's worth...
>

> http://pixla.px.cz/pentagon.swf

Interesting stuff.  The plane in the Pentagon camera shots is definitely
no 757.  Question is, where did the flight 77 equipment (the 757 that
supposedly crashed into the Pentagon) finally end up?
--
Roy M. Silvernail is roy at rant-central.com, and you're not
"Progress, like reality, is not optional." - R. A. Hettinga