Flying with Libertarian Hawks

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 10 09:02:12 PDT 2004

Damn right. 'Conservative' means agreeing with the most vocal proponents of
the current right wing apparatchiks. It seems to have little or no
relationship to fiscally conservative ideas. "Left wing" now refers to
anyone who disagrees with the 'Conservatives', even if said left wing
policies are practically identical to those of the 'right'.

-TD