Savvis dropping major spammers (cypherpunk sighting.)

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Wed Sep 8 18:28:25 PDT 2004

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004, Tyler Durden wrote:

> I see Savvis has a sales office in a Building I used to work in here in NYC.
> They also seem to be be somewhat deadbeat-ish with respect to paying some of
> their bills,

Um, yeah....  They even "forgot" to pay the renewal for their domain name
around two years ago!  Now *that* was funny!

> so I bet they need that Spam revenue. That exec probably needed
> that revenue in order to qualify for some absurd bonus.

That is *precisely* how it works.  No makie the numbers, no takeee the
$500,000.00 (really) annual bonus.

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin at mfn.org
0xBD4A95BF

  "...justice is a duty towards those whom you love and those whom you do
  not.  And people's rights will not be harmed if the opponent speaks out
  about them."      Osama Bin Laden
	- - -

  "There aught to be limits to freedom!"    George Bush
	- - -

Which one scares you more?