stegedetect & Variola's Suitcase

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Tue Sep 7 08:57:44 PDT 2004

The answer to that question depends on some leg work which involves
converting the source code to stegetect into hardware and seeing how fast
that hardware runs, then multiplying by X where X is how many of the chips
you can afford to build.

I'd image that it's a lot faster to have some hw that gives you a yea/nay
on each JPG, than to say, attempt to crack DES.

 + ^ + :"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we.  /|\
  \|/  :They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country /\|/\
<--*-->:and our people, and neither do we." -G. W. Bush, 2004.08.05 \/|\/
 + v + :    War is Peace, freedom is slavery, Bush is President.