Maths holy grail could bring disaster for internet

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Tue Sep 7 07:41:53 PDT 2004

Forgive my ignorance, but would other PK schemes that don't rely on prime
numbers such as Elliptic Curve be affected?

 + ^ + :"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we.  /|\
  \|/  :They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country /\|/\
<--*-->:and our people, and neither do we." -G. W. Bush, 2004.08.05 \/|\/
 + v + :    War is Peace, freedom is slavery, Bush is President.