The cages on the Hudson, AKA Little Guantanamo (fwd)

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Wed Sep 1 13:38:59 PDT 2004

Wheee!  NYC==Police State for the last week for those of you living under
rocks...

 + ^ + :"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we.  /|\
  \|/  :They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country /\|/\
<--*-->:and our people, and neither do we." -G. W. Bush, 2004.08.05 \/|\/
 + v + :    War is Peace, freedom is slavery, Bush is President.