"We are revealed by what we hate." (fwd)

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Sat Oct 30 17:23:15 PDT 2004

Now, Bob, master your knee jerk eye-poke: Brooks is a
regular on the Lehrer show, paired with Shields for, cough,
balance. Muddle v. muddle, judge-judied by muddle.

Brooks is the only one of the three without orange hair,
the other two a generation older. And he's near wattleless.
His sparse hair is honest compared to the henna, hair
enhancer, make-up and wrinkle filler on the two
turkied-geezers seeming coutured by the same Madame
Toussaint as Peter Jennings' boyish mortician deathshead.

Which returns to the Osama make-over. His nose looks
much bigger, longer and wider, eyes closer together. The
sage-of-the-desert color combination of his face and hands,
beard, robe, hat and backdrop look as if it was shot in
New Mexico, or maybe Israel pretending Lawrence of
Arabia remake.

So who's holding the sage, and where, who's scripting the
spiel, who's got the most to gain to keep Osama unburied,
dead or alive?

Most exciting, though, is who's gonna launch the election
day massive massacre on behalf of the pret a porter suspects,
in the can and ready to show.