bin Laden gets a Promotion

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 30 11:29:51 PDT 2004

GodDAMN George W is a dumb fuck.

If the guy's IQ had broken the 3-digit barrier he might have figured out
that by nearly directly replying to the new bin Laden video he's basically
elevating bin Laden to a hostile head-of-state.

OK you TLA snoops...surely some of you montioring this list must have
noticed that? Where are Mr Asswipe's brilliant advisors? Isn't this kind of
acknowledgement practically Rule 1 in your anti-terrorist manuals? Or do you
tacitly cooperate for the sake of job security? (ie, bin Laden gains more
followers-->more terrorism-->more need for laws and YOU guys.) And don't get
me wrong, I think this image shift for bin Laden will probably end up being
a good thing (ie, we stop fuckin' around over there), but unfortunately a
bunch of us will probably end up getting blowed-up or whatever in the
process.

We know you're there so why not come in on an anonymous remailer and tell us
how it feels to be you these days.

-TD