Ruling the planet

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Fri Oct 29 21:01:24 PDT 2004

At 09:24 PM 10/29/04 -0500, J.A. Terranson wrote:
>Agreed.  Our interest in not in Afghanistan/Iraq per se.  Our interest
is
>in ruling the *planet*, rather than any individual pissant player.

Silly JA, we want to rule the frickin' solar system.  Give GWB a line
of Peruvian and he'll go off on Mars.   The more cluefull know about
certain
more proximate artificial and aggressive satellites, but we can't
discuss them.

Got Shutter Authority?    The Zionists do...

I'll see your Iranian UF6 and raise you a Dimona...