Financial identity is *dangerous*? (was re: Fake companies, real money)

Dave Howe DaveHowe at gmx.co.uk
Fri Oct 29 10:54:18 PDT 2004

dan at geer.org wrote:
> This is what I love about the Internet -- ask a question
> and get silence but make a false claim and you get all the
> advice you can possibly eat.
   Yup. give wrong advice, and you look like a fool. correct someone
else's wrong advice, and you make them look foolish (unless you make a
mistake in your correction, which seems to be some sort of tradition for
spelling flames :)
   Probably the only reason I even post is because I don't mind looking
like a fool, if it lets me correct some misconception I am labouring
under :)