100,000 Deaths in Iraq

Eric Cordian emc at artifact.psychedelic.net
Fri Oct 29 10:39:34 PDT 2004

Tyler Durden writes:

> Well make 'em free even if we have to kill every last one of them, right Mr
> Donald?

Most AmeriKKKans are too stupid to know that when their Poodle Press talks
about airstrikes against "insurgent safehouses", they really mean bombing
civilian neighborhoods to scare the resistance out of the people.

I wonder how many skyscrapers you'd have to fly planes into in order to
kill 100,000 civilians.  THe crimes of Bush et al greatly exceed the
crimes of the "terrorists."

--
Eric Michael Cordian 0+